Is this B S or What?

And all of this curteoucy of

Woodrow Wilson, Imagine It, and nobody saw it coming. The big question may be, " Have we elected John Galt?"

Pete

As a Canuck I can say the Liberals in the U.S( actually all over the world) are making complete asses of themselves. It is funny to watch as they are just having a complete collective meltdown. They are the most prejudice, mean spirited , bullying hateful racist bigots on the planet..yet, that is what they always accuse conservatives of...how ironic...The main steam left wing media like the Clinton News Network( CNN) among many others have also lost all credibility...

Woodrow Wilson, Imagine It, and nobody saw it coming. The big question may be, " Have we elected John Galt?"

Pete

Some 5 decades ago I proudly marched off to Virginia Tech where I suited up in a drab looking uniform looking like a West Piointer. Looking to the future I signed up for US Airforce ROTC. Full time solider now!

Looking through the curriculum catalog and doing what seemed link fun I started the route of a Mechanical Engineer. Why ME?

In my earlier days, I HAD to take subjects that involved reading Frost and Shakespear. Not uch help for the 1950 flathead hot rod I was building. So much for culture training...too bad Valley Institute didn't require ballet.

Many decades later John Galts adventures came along..and I missed it.

Some decades later, centerfire Benchrest, I saw challenge in that game....but I was getting vertical with VV133. nd so, I started reading the Galt book I found out that if I read Shrugged, from the last page and last word, reading from right to left, after a few chapters most of my vertical stringing was gone!!

Moral? Get a job get a hobby, or get drunk, but don't get any more VV133.

See, CCBW, this thread is not political....

Fake News

It is fake news!!!!!! New York people have gotten over dt twenty years ago! He is considered a nut case! Oh yes, did he carry his home stare?

"Don't believe anything that you hear!"

leomat

Liberals

As a Canuck I can say the Liberals in the U.S( actually all over the world) are making complete asses of themselves. It is funny to watch as they are just having a complete collective meltdown. They are the most prejudice, mean spirited , bullying hateful racist bigots on the planet..yet, that is what they always accuse conservatives of...how ironic...The main steam left wing media like the Clinton News Network( CNN) among many others have also lost all credibility...

Yes. But their agenda is gaining momentum regardless of the election of DJT.

Calif. Leaves the union?

There is now a group in Calif. soliciting signatures to introduce bill to begin the process of succession.

Back