IBS 200-300 yard Score Nationals

miken

Mike Niblett
The IBS 200-300 yard score nationals will be held at the Blue Grass Sportsmen's League in Wilmore, KY on July 23-24, 2010. The range will be open on July 22 for practice and and flag placement. There is limited camping available close to range. There is plenty of camping on club property, but may be too far for walking [club consists of 1400 acres]. Please pre-register for the match by contacting me, Mike Niblett at 3682 Keene Rd Nicholasville, KY 40356 or phone me at 859-321-5215. fees are $50 per gun. breakfast and lunch will be servd at the range saturday and sunday.

IBS200-300 yd nationals

pre registration is required for nationals. you can also send to me at my e-mail [ nibs12@windstream.net] correction on fee, it is $60 per gun. you may shoot more than 1 gun if all individual shooters have been accomodated for first gun.

The long range forecast is calling for cloudy skies with temps in the mid 70's and light and variable wind 3-5 mph. Gotta think positive.

And I also heard Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny will be shooting on relay one.

No, no, no.....I heard Carlos Santana and a playboy bunny...big difference.lol. Either way, it's Ky, and the weather can be just about anything at any time. It will be a good time and a great match. 300 yards can be a real challenge anywhere ya go.-M

Last edited:
200/300 IBS Nationals

It's really good to see that we have some many shooters preregistered. We still have room for several more. We have cleaned out the building below the range for cleaning and loading but late comers might want to bring an awning. There is a restroom with running water and showers within 100 yards of the range.

We are lucky to have one of our local restauranteurs, Della's Diner, who will provide very good food to the shooters at a very reasonable price from 7:00 a.m. on both days of the match.

Hope to see you all there.

Joe A. Jarrell

Attachments

• 07-14-2011(2).pdf
    95.4 KB · Views: 174
Back