Hickory NC Egg Shoot ???

If you have any questions call Larry Willis, Bulls Eye Sporting Goods, (704) 462-1948, or visit www.BullseyeLarry.com. To find the actual range using online maps or your GPS, use this address: 8216 Will Hudson Road, Lawndale, NC 28090.

Jerry ...here it is from their website....hope this helps....Good Luck....Roger

Thanks Roger. I've only missed one Hickory shoot in the last 10-12 years and that was one year Unaka had their 100/200 that same weekend so I know how to get there. I wanted the street address to see if this new software on my big screen GPS was going to take me though Dallas or Bangor Maine to get there.

Mornin Jerry.....I remember you there...im the same way....if I dont leave jelly beans for a trail I cant find my way back...ahhahaha......these new fangled GPS's are amazing.......it will take you rite to the fireing line......I rememberd it was Will Hudson rd.....but got all the info from the website......Good Luck ...I hope to see you at the 600 yd nats this fall....Roger

Looks like there is a IBS 600 at Oak Ridge April 28??? Says its tentative. Romeo Outlaw is supposed to run them.

Nothing else going on till the Super Shoot except Piedmont and I can't see sighters there.
If they would go to gongs like we had at St Louis would be great.

Uncle Jerry, all I know is you turn right and go up a hill when you arrive. Look for deep tracks in the mud and you'll know HFV is there.
HFV

Unless you come in the other way, then you turn left and go up the hill..

See ya' there Tommy.

Jerry,
You will have to come to the next Memphis IBS 600' match, you will be able to see your sighters with no problem. They have a 20"X20" metal plate just under the record target that has a box of 2X10 wood around plate. The plate is painted flat white when the bullet impacts it leaves about a 1" black circle at you impact point kind of neat. They also have practice and sign up on Saturday for the match on Sunday. Great Bunch of guys.

Joel Kendrick

Jerry,
You will have to come to the next Memphis IBS 600' match, you will be able to see your sighters with no problem. They have a 20"X20" metal plate just under the record target that has a box of 2X10 wood around plate. The plate is painted flat white when the bullet impacts it leaves about a 1" black circle at you impact point kind of neat. They also have practice and sign up on Saturday for the match on Sunday. Great Bunch of guys.

Joel Kendrick

Hey Joel, that is what they use at St Louis for 600k. Come to Memphis? Too far for a one day shoot.

Terry and I have been gossiping about you something terrible!

It's all good, I have now relocated to Paragould, Ar. since January. I guess I wil have to shoot at Memphis or St.Louis when I get the time. I have a different position with the company now that demands a lot of my time. You have to set your priorities family, work , shooting I tried to change the order but it was rejected. I have been trying to get Terry to go to work on my stock but he is too busy. Tell Summers I said hello the next time you see him. Just call me Fidow!!!!!!
Joel

. I have been trying to get Terry to go to work on my stock but he is too busy. Tell Summers I said hello the next time you see him. Just call me Fidow!!!!!!
Joel

I told Terry to work on your stock and he said he was going to send it to you as a do-it-yourself kit!

Jeff said hi. I have his Shamrock winnings here!! Four pieces of wood...not bad.

If you have any questions call Larry Willis, Bulls Eye Sporting Goods, (704) 462-1948, or visit www.BullseyeLarry.com. To find the actual range using online maps or your GPS, use this address: 8216 Will Hudson Road, Lawndale, NC 28090.

Jerry ...here it is from their website....hope this helps....Good Luck....Roger
Roger or anyone, Will Hudson Rd sounds fimiliar but I can't find it on Mapquest or Yahoo and to hell with Google!

Hi Jerry....check your personal e-mail....I just sent you a map that shows it!!....klik on it and it will open up....let me know if it helps....Roger
PS..Will Hudson RD runs south from Rhoney RD....http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Will+...+Hudson+Rd,+Lawndale,+North+Carolina&t=h&z=16
Its about 2000 feet north of the "RED A" on this map....

Thanks for all the help Roger. But, I don't click on Google. There is worldwide knowledge that when you contact Google they put you in their database and track where you go on the net. They are very much into key word triggers like "guns" and "shooting". I know I am paranoid about this but as they say "the paranoid will survive".

Come on down and shoot with us Saturday and thanks again.

Hi Jerry....look for Rhoney Rd...its a lil' West of Rt 18.....look on yahoo maps...Im trying to get a gps co-ordinate with lon/lat for you....hang in there....Roger

Hey Jerry...............I came close to shooting a real ground hog while practicing at the site. He came out from by the brook and walked directly across the range about 50 yds. from the 500 yd. impact area :) Had not established my sight settings yet or I would have talen a shot the critter!
Rich De

Hey Jerry...............I came close to shooting a real ground hog while practicing at the site. He came out from by the brook and walked directly across the range about 50 yds. from the 500 yd. impact area :) Had not established my sight settings yet or I would have taken a shot the critter!
Rich De
Rich, did he have two white dots on him? If he didn't it was one of those cheap Chinese Communist copys.

Well, I started out pretty good in the Hickory Egg Shoot. I broke 2 eggs with the first 3 shots. Then Larry nudged me on the foot and said for me to "quit shooting at the hen house and shoot those groundhog targets way over there".

Tommy McKee broke the chickens from even laying eggs just before the shoot!!

How did you do with that pistol Rich? I forgot to look.

Back