Hickory NC Egg Shoot ???

Well...............Could not find the center of the head but managed 25 points at 100. Then at 300, the groups was 1.1" but not centerd correctly..........managed 17 points there. And then at 500, the group was 3" and I held on the left side of the ground hog but that was not far enough...........the group formed just to the right of the critter????????? And the egg??? You never know where that bullet goes:) But, it was a nice day and good seeing you again. Maybe you will hit Piedmont this year?
And how did you do?
Rich De

Last edited:
Well...............Could not find the center of the head but managed 25 points at 100. Then at 300, the groups was 1.1" but not centered correctly..........managed 17 points there. And then at 500, the group was 3" and I held on the left side of the ground hog but that was not far enough...........the group formed just to the right of the critter????????? And the egg??? You never know where that bullet goes:) But, it was a nice day and good seeing you again. Maybe you will hit Piedmont this year?
And how did you do?
Rich De
Not bad for a displaced Joisey Yankee with a pistol!!

How did I really do? Nice small group at 100 but the edge of the first shot touched the black...39 points. At 300 slightly high and a good group...17 points?? (Can't remember exactly, the target is still in the Jeep. At 500, with my bad eyes I couldn't see a damn thing so I went for the head. Wind took it to the right in the white. Every target I saw got blown to the right??? (I know, the wind, but the wind was from the right mostly).

Piedmont? I shot there in January. Trouble is I can't see the claybirds anymore. I'll be there some but if Oak Ridge shoots, I'll do my 600 there mostly. My main thing is 100/200 group, so, shot the Shamrock, next will be Super Shoot and IBS Nats and the local stuff.

Back