Gunman on rampage in the UK

A

andyd1179

A man in the Cumbria area of the UK killed 12 people and injured 25. If we didn't have enough problems in the UK with shooting now this has happen.
The laws in the UK are strong and this could have an effect if we will be able to carry on shooting in the UK or Internationaly. It is early days but I am sure there will be those calling for a total ban on firearms in the UK.

AndyD

The gun was most likely stolen and registration would not have stopped the problem, Now arming his victims, would have reduced the number that died. Court & Jail costs would also be less.

Hya Fred,
we are waiting to see if he had a license which I think he did, this is were it is bad news

oh, how i wish they had said KILLER on rampage , but the gun word has to come first !!!
i love it when the local tv news does a story on a drug bust, theY drag out a squirrel rifle, deer rifle,usually a plinker rimfire pistol and a field grade shotgun..display them on the drugheads coffe table along with a bag of pot and stress WEAPONS WERE ALSO FOUND...shucks in America these firearms can be found in any
country boys closet

When will idiot politicians realize that people kill people, and the instruments they use are only tools of a demented mind.

The news media makes me sick.

Bad news for sure, guns don't shoot people -its people who kill ...if he didn't have a gun he would have just used a bat or anything like that.sorry for everyone involved.

What if he had tied them all up and slit their throats would blades be banned or if he had run his Auto into a crowded Bus Stop, would Autos be banned? It's quite easy to kill masses of people with very little ingenuity required. If one got the numbers of how many people were killed by an impaired driver on that day, that number would be bigger. Air crashes get lots of notice because there are so few of them. Same goes for events like this shooting. Sure, it sucks to be one of those killed but it sucks to be killed in any manor and we live in a dangerous world. We expose ourselves to the chance of death when we roll out of bed each day.

We have some of the stricted laws in the world, its against the law to carry a knife with a blade more than 3" you can even get done for carry a multi tool without good reason. we just have to sit and see what the police report comes out with and the government.

AndyD

Back