Final Pics of SoCal Regional

All the leaves are brown, and the sky is gray -------------

Fantastic job of hosting a Match. Congratulations and Thank You for showing us the way.

Pete

My vote is for the next, as all future World Championships to be held at OPEN GROVE! What a fantastic job of displaying your event. And then, to top everything off, a pellet shaped cake? Absolutely awesome, no doubt about it!

Joe, you the man! And there's no doubt about that either where everything being displayed was done out of the generosity of your love for game.

Dave

My vote is for the next, as all future World Championships to be held at OPEN GROVE! What a fantastic job of displaying your event. And then, to top everything off, a pellet shaped cake? Absolutely awesome, no doubt about it!

Joe, you the man! And there's no doubt about that either where everything being displayed was done out of the generosity of your love for game.

Dave

Looks amazing Dave and Joe, the next World Champs are set for Australia 2015 & then after that in South Africa 2019 as voted by World Delegates in the USA last year BUT there is no stopping a bid after that , who knows how big our sport will by then.

Bill,

I knew the locations of the next couple of Worlds, and would truly love to come down under for a visit as that would fulfill a life-long dream while removing one more thing from my bucket list. But still...

Dave

In my case comfort

Great pictures Joe.

Can I ask.....What's the thinking / advantage of the rifles with the canted grip / trigger ???

Brian

I own 3 usft 2 canted 1 vertical I like my canted better as I can relax using my thumb and index squeez . With my vertical it's abit more awkward . Having my armrest bags all in place really let's me relax when reloading as my breech open to the left so I never change my are postion on card .

Joe,
A class act from start to finish! Kudo's to you and your crew. Also a big THANK YOU for doing so much to promote our sport! I was particularly impressed with your scoring setup shown in one of the many pictures. I can only guess that there where no protest of targets?
Mark N

Thanks Brian and Joe,

Joe, no there weren't any protests. At 2 bucks a protest non refundable, (although I wouldn't have charged them anything :)) was steep. I made a couple errors with writing in the scores on the sheet for the first relay. The competitors did let me know even though it was in their favor, which tells me a lot about their character.

Regards,
Joe

Back