Farmindale Maine Shooter lands a big sponsorship

Good for him

he works hard at the discipline, knows how to tune a rifle and pick good ammo. Its nice to see a nice guy get the recognition he deserves. --greg

Well deserved

Gary has put more into the sport than most. He is a great tuner and shooter. I hope his new endeavor goes well for him and Cooper. I can think of several Coopers he has helped shoot as well as any other rifle on the line, Joan's for one and there have been others.

Pete

Last edited:
Congrats Gary

Not many comments on your success.
Your hard work and support for growing the sport of benchrest 22 sports is nothing short of remarkable. I have seen you stop in the middle of your relay, sacrificing your shot, to help a fellow competitor with a jammed action. I have seen you lap Keith Royal's barrel so he could excell in the state meet. You have worked on my rifles at the drop of a hat to fix a problem. I have seen you lend your equipment to complete strangers, so they could compete. That's all you brother. I am over joyed to see you rewarded for your commitment and unmatched talent and I am very proud to call you friend.

FIRST sporter 250/25

I dont know Mr. Hamilton personally but this is a big deal. I remember reading this back in the summer and thought how awesome it was. To shoot a 250/25 is a big deal but to do it with a sporter is a whole different level. There could be another shot sometime but there will never be another first. Congratulations Mr. Hamilton on a one of a kind and the sponsorship.
Todd Earhart

Klayton, to save you some time typing you can just use BTT.
No need to create another alias.

Keith

Back