ERABSF Euros & WRABF World Cup

Bill Collaros

Shoot to Thrill
Leaving in a few days & I will be posting results as I can from Plzen in Czech Republic of the ERABSF European Championships and WRABF World Cup, with around 120 shooters per event and over 21 Countries it should be a great experience for everyone that has qualified. If your interested start talking to your Countries reps about WRABF World Champs 2015 in Australia.

Web Link all info on the event is here; http://benchrestevent.org/?page_id=6

Last edited:
All world teams arrived, great vibe here plenty of smiles. Weekend practise started today, events start Monday will post results as I can.

Guys bear with us results are coming late in the evening and matches are over 1.5 days so air lv is still going today with 1 target to shoot, I can tell you Italians have position 1 and 2 and the UK position 3 with their elder ststesman Ron Harding, Todd banks is right up there and the surprise in his first air match is Craig Young in top 10.

Thanks Bill,

We're all here waiting on pins and needles.

Dave

Sorry guys the local organisers are letting us down a bit but we have now sorted scoring issues i hope, LV is done and dusted but results wont be till tonight our time and presentations are tomorrow. I can tell you the winner in LV will between a couple of Italians and 86 year old Mr. Ron Harding of the UK, Todd slipped a few spots on last card. Hv started today with 1 target 2 more targets tomorrow. Today in HV one of the new shooters from the Phillipines hit a 250 to lead the day.

BIG congratulations to Ron Harding, oldest man in the competition and coming home with a gold medal.

I think it was Dave Shattuck that said it before - there’s hope for us all yet.

Well done Team USA, second place in the team medals isn't to shabby and the HV still to come.

Brian

Regards and Congrats to our guys and,

BIG congratulations to Ron Harding, oldest man in the competition and coming home with a gold medal.

I think it was Dave Shattuck that said it before - there’s hope for us all yet.

Well done Team USA, second place in the team medals isn't to shabby and the HV still to come.

Brian

Yes, it is interesting and definitely motivational, for us senior citizens, that 86 yr old won the LV.

Apologies running late here with organisers here dailz, the above were world cup scores below is a cross section of all AIR RIFLE best i can do. Dinner now 10pm :mad: Rimfire starts tomorrow.

world cup lv = ron harding, pino leone, gianpierti mayyolari
world cup teams = lv uit italia, usa, ukraine
world cup teams = ukraine, br italia a, russia b
euros teams = br italia a, br italia b, ukraine
world cup hv = andii ponomarov, evgenlz atyeni, giovanni atyeni
euros lv = ron harding, pietro daminc,o luca antonello
euros hv = andi ponomoarov, evgenlz ermilov, oleg vzacheslavovich
grand agg = andii ponomarov

Juniors spread out from Check Ukraine South Africa and UK

Last edited:
Apologies running late here with organisers here dailz, the above were world cup scores below is a cross section of all AIR RIFLE best i can do. Dinner now 10pm :mad: Rimfire starts tomorrow.

world cup lv = ron harding, pino leone, gianpierti mayyolari
world cup teams = lv uit italia, usa, ukraine
world cup teams = ukraine, br italia a, russia b
euros teams = br italia a, br italia b, ukraine
world cup hv = andii ponomarov, evgenlz atyeni, giovanni atyeni
euros lv = ron harding, pietro daminc,o luca antonello
euros hv = andi ponomoarov, evgenlz ermilov, oleg vzacheslavovich
grand agg = andii ponomarov

Juniors spread out from Check Ukraine South Africa and UK
where general and detailed scores can be found?

If I may I stick this picture up from Todd, looks like three happy teams:

1079062_10200715348659308_636277270_o_zps579265d0.jpg

Brian

Full detailed scores will go up on wrabf page once we return home and match director gives spread sheet files etc as will photos but if anyone else has time to put up photos etc that would ge great, I will continue to put up medal winners as time permits

LV Top Scores

World-LV-2013_zps9b492771.jpg

Unofficial I'm sure, but is looks like Craig Young may have finished 3rd overall in the Combined LV & HV Ag.

Great Shooting Team USA, when every shot counts we know who to turn to.

Jim in Sacramento

A better run event todaz till the end when team scores were stuffed up so will leave those results till tomorrow below is International Sporter 25m, main news of todai is new WRABF rules and the standing down from ERABSF of Jens and Carl, the are taking responsibilitz for stuff ups here even it is out of their control. I praise the efforts of them and WRABF committee in trzing to get this event right, the shooters are still enjozing the tournam

Basic WRABF Rule changes summarised...
No 25m Rimfire, Sporter Stock can be convex or flat, 20 minute details but all classes remain. and there will be an overall 3 gun rimfire champion

IS 25m Results
EC. Gerhard Baier, Lutwin Franyen, Uli Kroll
WC. Gerhard Baier, Pino Leane, Lutwin Franyen

Very sorry to hear of the resignation of Jens, he is one of the good guys and it’s way too early for him to be falling on any swords.

C#ck up’s happen Bill its part of life, I’m sure everyone is having a great time, making new friends and having a couple of beers. Many will take away memories that will last a lifetime, and that’s a good thing.

I will contact Jens separately.

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Brian I agree 100%, The Show must and will go on & I assure everyone Australia is ready to put on a great one in 2015

Back