East Coast Regional/World Postal Results. 747-38X agg shot with a Maruader! Long post

Great shooting guys, and also a great venue it seems.

Today we had snow in South Africa (over most of the country), so it was nice seeing you guys enjoying yourselves in the sun.

Todd and Rick,

Thanks for putting on such a great match, and it was obvious throughout the match that the words being expressed here show how everyone truly felt. My only regret was that I couldn't stay for Sunday's events.

Daniel, congratulations on your showing of dominance. Between you and dad there aren't a whole lot of us who have much hope of ever taking home the Gold. However, with guys like you two beating us match-in and match-out, I for one will continue to be proud of finishing third. Great shooting!

Dan, great shooting, and thank Lou for me for all her efforts making that awesome pasta salad, and then driving 4+ hours, each way, just to help preparing lunch. Too bad she wouldn't pick up one of the guns and show us her stuff on the line, 'cause from all you've said about her, she's one terrific competitor.

To all the sponsors, thank you. And those Dave G guns really were spectacular.

I only got to shoot Chip's SUMO for 3 shots and I've gotta say - UNBELIEVABLE! A hands-down winner all the way. I did find a few things I'd like to see made different, but that is no surprise there since it was a prototype that was there for demonstration purposes only. All-in-all though, it's one fantastic gun. As Bad Brad said, it throws a true laser beam of pellets down range all into the same hole. At least Brad put all of his into one hole, and then I followed up by throwing my 3 into one little tiny hole. What more can you ask for?

I hope very much to see this N.E Regional event happen again next year, only this time I will definitely make it for both days, no exceptions.

Until then,

Dave

Great score with the Marauder. Was it a stock or modified rifle? If Production Class we are in big trouble in that class.

Bob

Todd,Rick, and Pete.

Thanks for putting on a Great match!! It was the most fun I've had shooting airgun benchrest.

Thanks to the food crew Tom and Rachel for the awesome BBQ.

Kevin Kunkle

Count me in:

I will be there next year. I will have at least one less series of matches to run and be responsable for. I want to get behind the Airgun effort and do what I can to push it forward.

Daniel's targets.
248.jpg

249.jpg

250.jpg

Back