daisy wheels ?

The best thing

is to just convert your flags to work with out dasies and move on. YOU DON"T NEED THEM!

This is, IMO, the way a pinwheel should look. Yea, slap me on the wrist if you need to. This WORKS, and is a design we should have learned in grade school or before. I've found nothing that works better.--Mike

IMAG0154.jpg

You can get the big yellow daisies at Rural King in the spring of the year. I got some for 2.99 this year.

Just wanted to chime in and say I have been in touch with David @ flyingfishfundamentals. I was told to give him my mailing address and how many wheels I wanted.
He will ship them with an invoice and I can send payment then. Can't beat that service at all.

Tim

Daisies

Keep in mind the daisy wheels from David are NOT replacements for some models of windflags (particulary those from Sinclair) as the hole for the shaft (on the Sinclairs') is a larger diameter than that for / on David's replacement(s). He did go out of his way, trying to find a solution. And his ordering policy / shipping on Open Invoice is without a doubt, very, very good.

You can get the big yellow daisies at Rural King in the spring of the year. I got some for 2.99 this year.
Searching them got "yellow" gives 54 items, NO daisies, for "daisy wheels" gives you "Windflower Yellow Daisy" SKU: 004050205

You get a five bladed "daisies" with a choice of a turtle, a squirrel, a rabbit or a ??? "add-on" to remove before use. And NO idea of what the shaft diameter is. :confused: But the price is "really good" at $1.00 each.

dwd

Back