CZ452 2oz. trigger!!

Butch,

You may wan to post over on Rimfire Central too. There are a lot of guys with CZ's over there. I think there would be a market for triggers.

Ken

2 oz Trigger

As far as market potential I don't know. If you have them developed I personally would be interested in one. Thanks Fred

I've got a project in my shop now to be bedded. A Lilja barreled CZ action into a Stith stock. With some work and an aftermarket part I've got the trigger down to 6 ozs. I'd be interested in a safe 2 oz trigger if someone built one. I just don't think there would be enough interest to make it worth the effort. Most of the CZ owners over at rimfire central are looking for a good safe 2 pound trigger not 2 oz. and most people that can afford to spend $10+ a box on match ammo aren't building CZ's. I may be wrong. I don't think there's anything wrong with the CZ/Brno actions and if a good trigger were avalable maybe someone would use them.
Mike

Yes if its Jewell quality

I think people would buy them if they are truly benchrest quality.

Walther had some made when they were making their kk100 target rifle on the CZ action. So someone in Europe has the design a I am sure Walther outsourced them. I don't think they are in production anywhere currently. It would be great if CZ would offer something.

A little Bird Told Me

of a friend who has put some together. Suppose to be 2 oz. I'll see it I can get that little bird to come online and talk! Sorry for the tease but I'm a 3rd party to this and don't want to start something i know very little about. I personally would love to read about a CZ at the top of the heap!!!:D

Butch, look at Gateway IR 50/50 Jan. 08 match. Winning sporter was a CZ. I have seen him shoot 249 with that gun. I would be interested in one for cz I shoot in NRA smallbore silhouette. Ron Barr

There is one available in the Brownells catalog,I have used a few of them. They are for the 22 LongRifle & Magnum. BILL

i've got mine down to around 11 oz with eric brooks kit,pretty good for around $10

Whittakers

if that is how you spell it sells the eric brooks trigger kits. not that great a product but there is nothing else out there.

jewll pricing about 165 there is a market for 452 triggers

as with the 10/22 craze you have to get in within about the next 3 years or forget it.

maybe other companies will team up with lilja for barel and trigger combos and then there is no demand for 452 4 oz triggers

look at the cooper new 2-6 oz trigger pout out by ??? seems to work good and the market is very large

cz is larger much larger butr it hsa to be done soon

website is 452.com see rimfire board on rimfire central

jeff
Jeff

Double the value

There appears to be a need, but is there an actual market. A proper 2 oz trigger might cost as much as the original 452, so then you would have doubled the cost of the gun. I don't think that's what they ment to do, when they went shopping for a 452 in the first place.

How good is the 452 action? If you are building a sporter, you have to start with something and FinnFires are expensive as well as a 54. If you could build a competive sporter on the action it could save you 6 or 7 hundred dollars. Butcher the stock (who cares) and all you would need is a trigger and a barrel.

Wasn't there a guy with a trigger ready for the CZ452 a few years back. People actually saw this trigger, so it was more than a pipe dream.

There was also someone who could make the Anschitz 5018 work on the action.

CZ two ounce trigger

Hey Whisler,

I've been called a lot of things but never a little bird. I guess it could be worse. Sorry it has taken so long to come on here and speak about this. Yes, a benchrest two ounce, three lever, jewell quality trigger for the CZ 452 is being worked on. I have had the pleasure to shoot one a few rounds and one word sums it up, SWEET! The downside is with the price of tool steel and the time involved makes it a bit pricey, like Fred said. Target price is just under $200. Time will tell. My pal that is designing this trigger will not sell them until is is perfected both for function and safety, which I believe will be soon. There are two prototypes being used and more to come. Once again I apologie for not coming on here sooner, as you can tell I don't post very often.

Flykiller

Flykiller

I was wondering if you had went AWOL and was going to leave me hanging???? by the way it wouldn't have been the first time you made me look bad.................!

Back