CZ452 2oz. trigger!!

Butch,
Thanks for the reply. I'd may interested in one or two of the triggers when you get 'em in production. I'm sure a lot of other folks would be interested in a 2 ounce trigger for a CZ as well. I have a #4 I bought NIB, back about 10 years ago.

Butch

you allready know my answer in regards to a trigger. Yes all the way.

As my post about my CZ build says: the weekest link I can see is the trigger.

It is tough to just let one rip when you feel the condition is right. I am always second guessing as to whether or not the gun moved for me. Mine tested B4 the complete build was at 8oz. I ahve not tested it yet but I still find it is to heavy.

Butch my money is on the way whenever you give the word.

Calvin

Last edited:
Yes!

The worst thing about a 452 is the trigger. I would not pay too much for it though. I would say that $125 is near the top.

Concho Bill

of a friend who has put some together. Suppose to be 2 oz. I'll see it I can get that little bird to come online and talk! Sorry for the tease but I'm a 3rd party to this and don't want to start something i know very little about. I personally would love to read about a CZ at the top of the heap!!!:D

I finished near the the top yesterday with a CZ in our ARA match at Bull's Eye. Finished 2nd in the agg. and won two out of three cards and shot off of Harris bipod........
Gary

Will it fit the 453?

Hey Whisler,

I've been called a lot of things but never a little bird. I guess it could be worse. Sorry it has taken so long to come on here and speak about this. Yes, a benchrest two ounce, three lever, jewell quality trigger for the CZ 452 is being worked on. I have had the pleasure to shoot one a few rounds and one word sums it up, SWEET! The downside is with the price of tool steel and the time involved makes it a bit pricey, like Fred said. Target price is just under $200. Time will tell. My pal that is designing this trigger will not sell them until is is perfected both for function and safety, which I believe will be soon. There are two prototypes being used and more to come. Once again I apologie for not coming on here sooner, as you can tell I don't post very often.

Flykiller

The 453 I have has the adjustable/set trigger but it sure won't go down below 6 oz.,safely.
Will the prototype also be adaptable to the 453 by the average owner who is not a gunsmith?
Ron

cz trigger

Hey relodr36,

To answer your question . No . The 453 is a different deal. The trigger my friend is building will only fit the 452 and the Bruno #4. I have one these that he is building now and it is nice. The components are A2 tool steel , cut on EDM , hardened to 59-60 rockwell c . The 453 and the BRUNO # 1 may come later. Since my friend doesn't post here , i don't think he would mind me telling you his name is John Langley and his number is 740.532.5387. I'm sure he would be to glad to talk to you and tell you his plans for the design.

Back