CZ 2oz. trigger prototype

Butch Lambert

Just received the EDM trigger parts for our prototype. We are waiting on the hanger, which I hope to have next week. I will make the sideplates in the next week or 2. I will also have to drill and tap the 5/40 holes in the trigger for sear engagement, pull weight, and overtravel. Hope it works as it has been a long road. Thanks to Arnold Jewell for his guidance and input.
Butch
www.shadetreeea.com

CZ Trigger

Butch,

Will this new 2 oz. trigger fit the CZ 453 Rimfire that came with the set trigger?

CZ Trigger

Butch,

Which CZ is this new trigger designed to fit?

CZ triggers

Thanks Shorty.

Butch, perhaps you guys could look at the CZ 453, many like me, aren't too happy with that set trigger.

:(

They machine them differently for the different triggers. I could take pictures of each sometime if you like.

I wish....

You just cracked me up. The closest thing to a heatwave around here is some home made salsa I got from my mother.:D

I did up some chicken breasts with some salsa and cheese on top and all I heard, "it is to HOT". I think my cooking days are over.:( :rolleyes:

In all honesty, it has been a tad chilly the last few nights, -23 Celcius. It is still November.

Maybe I better save my money and vacation and spend time in the new year shooting your way instead of wasting them in the summer up here.

Butch--
What will the approximate price be for the CZ trigger? Also, you referred to the "type 1" trigger. What is a "type 1" trigger? TIA

I'm not able to get quotes until the prototype proves itself. Then we can get firm bids. It ain't gonna be cheap I'm afraid. The one we are working on is for the 452. The type one is the Brno zkm 451 I believe that they call it. I have one in the safe, but it is the old version.
Butch

Butch--Thanks for the reply. I'll check in here for updates.
MS

I think the 451 and the Model 1 may actually be different models. At any rate, the old Brno Model 2 and today's CZ 452 have the same trigger design. The slightly older Brno Model 1 has a different design that was dropped once they started producing the Model 2s. I think there are still a fair number of Model 1s out there among the Brno/CZ crowd.

Back