Crawfish results

Boyd Allen

From Wade Hull to Lou Murdica, to me, to all of you:
IMG_0881_zpskt1uz2y8.jpg

IMG_0880_zpspnv3hcnw.jpg

IMG_0879_zps2wfwd6ta.jpg
IMG_0878_zpswglshhlr.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations to all ....especially Matt Wilkinson. He is a new shooter and this was his 2nd or third match. James Mock

After further review

HEY............... After further review I noticed that there seems to be some missing score sheets here.... Wade What happened to the 200 yrd shoot... Was it to wet or did you just forget to post it ??
I heard there was a surprise victor in the winners circle

Had a great time at The Crawfish, it was good to get back and see everybody.

Congratulations to all that shot well.

A special thanks to brothers Dwayne and Richard Pullum, our Match Directors, and their entire crew for running a nice match. .........jackie

Tomball

John Horn invited us to his favorite Italian Restaurant at Tomball,Tx on Friday night. Best Italian food I’ve had in a long time. If I make it back next year, I hope that restaurant is still there.

It rained on us all day Saturday for the LV and HV 100. The range was a quagmire of red mud and puddles of water. Add to that, the pea gravel ground cover around the benches and loading area. It gave us a good work out,setting flags and walking to and from benches. The sun finally came out on Sunday,during the afternoon for the LV 200. It brought the usual mirage that made it sometimes difficult to see bullet holes on the target. . Match organizers,Dewayne and Richard Pullum, did a great job of putting this shoot together. It is the first shoot of the season in th GCR. I had a great time, reuniting with old friends and listening to Dr Tims new Jokes of the season.

I found this match report on my Iphone for the LV 200. Richard Pullum won the HV 200. My iphone photo of that match report was blurry. Maybe somebody else has a better one.

IMG_0390_zpssfczy9on.jpg
[/URL]

Thanks Richard, Dwayne, and Jim for a well run match under trying conditions. You all did great as usual. I enjoyed visiting with everyone. Wish I had shot better. Congratulations to all the winners. You earned it!

Joe

Last edited:
Thanks Fella's. I surprised myself. You can't imagine how much fun it is to make it through a yardage without having a "Train Wreck". Wish I could have done the same thing throughout the entire match. Congrats to the big winners as well as to all the great people who came out and supported this fun Sport. You're all winners.

PS...For some reason,when I have a good day at the range,it makes me think i know what I'm doing.:D

Glenn

Last edited:
Just Think

Hey Glen, Great shooting little buddy. Just think what you could do if you could see.....................LOL... Hope to see you in New Braunfels

Back