Congratulations Paul Bendix !!!

linekin

Congratulations Paul on your Open 25 win!! Also your 5th in the LV class!! Great shooting!

Keith

Way to go Paul!

Congrats and looks like it was a great tournament! Can't wait to hear the stories and see the pix at our next Holbrook shoot!

Good job

Good job Paul , Tod and all the rest of the shooters . It looks like it was tight at the top as it normally is . Good shooting .

Interesting: Average scores of the top 5 shooters in each category.

Average scores of the top 5 shooters in each category:

1. 733/750 Light Varmint sub 12 fpe. Lightest rifle weight class up to 10.5 lb.

2. 732.6/750 Heavy Varmint sub 20 fpe. Rifle weight class up to 15 lb.

3. 729.8/750 Open class sub 35 fpe. Heaviest rifle class up to 25 lb.

I'm sure there are many reasons, wind difference, shooter fatigue, actual participants, specs in the eyes etc. But I wonder if the combination of windy conditions and pushing the velocities up to and above Mach 0.80 in the higher power classes may have had something to do with these results being perhaps a little contrary to expectations.

Congratulations to all who took part; to the winners Todd, Paul, ; the international shooters who made the effort to get there; and to Bill Day who has stuck at it these last couple of years and finished well in all classes. ... Best regards to all, Harry in Oz.

Those 4 (Paul, Bill, Todd, and Chris) are hardcore. They were jammed like pickles in jar into a minivan on the 2500+ mile straight through trip down to the nationals. They left a few rifles and a bunch of stuff at home because it just wouldn't fit......and then they had to tote all their winnings home with them.....lol. Lesser men would have killed each other on the way..... just for the elbow room. :D

Those poor guys are probably still on the road.

I think I shot Paul's guns in practice more than he did. Great guy!

I had a really nice time just meeting everyone.......and it was great to see all the cool stuff.

Can't wait to participate next time around.

Mike

Two winners in the same car that traveled across the country to shoot. Well worth that long drive I'd say. Congrats to Todd and Paul. It was great meeting you both. Maybe I can make it out that way sometime and shoot with your group again.

The wind, especially in the afternoon during HV and OP, was very unpredictable both days.

Congrats to everyone placing well, a feat regardless of actual numbers.

T

How about a FWB 300 taking springer class!

Wow, I really do need one of those guns some day.

Yup, a hardy Congratulations to all on both your winnings and not killing each other between here and there, then back to here. The bad news is: now it's all said and done we here in the Northeast are going to have to face up against these champions once again, only this time with them knowing they're all the best. Hey, isn't that part of what makes the game so much fun.

Dave Shattuck

Congrat's (Paul, Bill, Todd, and Chris) from the Big East and all the Great Shooter's

Great Job Guy's & Gal's, Hat's off to You.....Franky

Way to go you Guys!

Splendid showing. Did you have to rent a trailer for the return home Paul ;) ? Nicely done youse guys.

Pete

Last edited:
Splendid showing. Did you have to rent a trailer for the return home Paul ;) ? Nicely done youse guys.

Pete
Pete under seat storage had the heavy front rest boxes sand bags pellets air tanks etc. we were dead X the entire trip. Had well over a ton and wanted to drive on a truck scale to see how much we weighed.
Wheel bearing were singing at the end of the trip!
0fc4f5ad4977ce8cb378677072c1afa9_zps7bf00a29.jpg

Bill, Todd, Chris, Paul
241009909aad26b363e0275d4244e94d_zps95d02105.jpg

See you in Maine.

Congrats Paul, great shooting, also congrats Todd and the rest of the gents.

Regards,
Joe
Thanks for the Kudos?
Todd Won LV class first place medal and a gun, Bill won third place springer medal another medal and a gun, I won 4 medals and two guns, Chris was the biggest winner getting to see his Mom, brothers for 4 days!!

Paul

Two winners in the same car that traveled across the country to shoot. Well worth that long drive I'd say. Congrats to Todd and Paul. It was great meeting you both. Maybe I can make it out that way sometime and shoot with your group again.

Chip,
Three winners as Bill won two medals and a gun for third place in springer. Class.

Thanks for selling me a SUMO, I love it!!!
Paul

The wind, especially in the afternoon during HV and OP, was very unpredictable both days.

Congrats to everyone placing well, a feat regardless of actual numbers.

T
Tom,
Hope next year they alternate relays to make the wind more fair!

Back