Cleaning Box/Double Wooden Cradles

Fiddler

Steve Lloyd
Last year at the 50/50 Nat's, there was a fellow selling Edgewood products and Wooden Cleaning Boxes with Double Cleaning cradles on top. It also had drawers to store things in. Does anyone know who this was and how to contact him. Thanks!

Last year at the 50/50 Nat's, there was a fellow selling Edgewood products and Wooden Cleaning Boxes with Double Cleaning cradles on top. It also had drawers to store things in. Does anyone know who this was and how to contact him. Thanks!
Steve ,
The only thing i remember for sure was , he was a local guy. -CS

Steve - If you find them let me know. I might be interested in getting one too.

Jason

He should post in the classified section, we could keep him busy.

Here is one that a friend of mine wants me to build for him

Here are some pics of one a friend wants me to build for him.
If you have any questions let me know.

Ron hoehn , show us your box please, and what it might cost to build.

Semper fi

cleaning box

Rons cleaning box is the exact one fiddler was asking about and is picture I believe they are 119.00

The one I posted pics of is not Ron's.
I went to Ron's site and I didnt find on anywhere.
Give us a link.

I am the one you met at Kettlefoot at the 50/50 Nationals last year with the Edgewood Products & Cleaning Boxes. Currently, I have 3 in stock and we are expecting more before the season starts this year. Our website is http://www.alberts-inc.com/rimfire_benchrest.htm. You can contact me directly at (423) 367-8001. Thanks, Marc

There are additional pictures on our website now. Just click on the cleaning box picture to see the new pictures.

Last edited:
The box is approx. 12x24x4 with a drawer 11x11x3 at each end. The 2 gun cradle that is affixed to the top of the box is approx. 7x15 with a cutout on one side to fit the fore stock and the other side to fit behind the trigger guard. After you get a box, you may want to customize it by enlarging the cradle opening to accommodate your specific gun stocks, upgrading the felt on the cradle edges, and installing wooden dividers in the drawers. I'll try to post some more pictures tomorrow. Thanks, Marc

Back