Cleaning Box/Double Wooden Cradles

What is the shipping to 17023, or what shoots on the east coast will you be at?

how much does it weigh?

Good question!

Why not simplify the box to one gun at a time? How much space does a couple of jags and a few patches take up anyhow?

Sorry to be a stick in the mud. I am just expressing my idea of a very compact arrangement. When and if I build myself one, I will post a photo of it.

Concho Bill

Good question!

Why not simplify the box to one gun at a time? How much space does a couple of jags and a few patches take up anyhow?

Concho Bill

Bill,

One possibility could be for those who shoot sporters. It gives you a place to park both guns. In addition to screw drivers, hex wrenches, bore guides, spare parts, ect.

Ken

Why not take the one from Vern, modify the adjustable ends with the two cradles to go end for end and have one cradle, then it could be reversed when needed?
Pete

yep I am going to make 2 more of them. A 2 gun for a friend and a one gun for me.
And maybe another to sell later.

I believe that someone could fashion such a notch in the front of the cradle that both a benchrest rifle and a sporter could snugly fit.

My thinking is to simplify simple things as much as is possible and bring a large tool box for incidentals.

Concho Bill

Cleaning Box Weight & Shipment

Sorry for the delay but the weight of an empty cleaning box is 15lbs.

The cradles and cleaning bottle holders can be removed to protect them from damage and to reduce the size of the shipping box.

If you are interested in one, send me an email with your zip code and I'll get prices on FedEx ground and UPS ground shipment.

marc@alberts-inc.com Please put "cleaning box" in the subject.

Thanks,
Marc

Back