Challenging shooting conditions

DanB

This is what it looks like trying to test a lot of pellets when it is 0 degrees outside and howling wind.

On the plus side I think I've found a jsb 18 pellet that my kreiger barrel really likes, 743 30x. Watch out Rick;)
This tin was from AoA, ordered just last week, fyi.
Dan

Dan, first off what are you doing out in the howling wind trying to test pellets anyway. Do you not have a living room?

Get inside and shoot off the sofa or something and join the rest of us divorced experimentors.

Frank

I'm inside, not quite on a couch;) I'm shooting through a crack in my sliding door.
Dan

Dan, first off what are you doing out in the howling wind trying to test pellets anyway. Do you not have a living room?

Get inside and shoot off the sofa or something and join the rest of us divorced experimentors.

Frank

Ya, and he drives his heating costs up 10 fold by doing so. It's been damn cold up here over the last couple of weeks!!!! Too cold for me, that's for sure. When taking into account the Windchill there haven't been too many days above zero lately.

Dave

So, why are you up there?

Ya, and he drives his heating costs up 10 fold by doing so. It's been damn cold up here over the last couple of weeks!!!! Too cold for me, that's for sure. When taking into account the Windchill there haven't been too many days above zero lately.

Dave

there are still plenty of rentals available down here Dave :)

I'm considering Arizona.
Dan
normal_CIMG9816.jpg

Like the setup

I'm considering Arizona.
Dan
normal_CIMG9816.jpg

Dan,

If we did that in the UK were I live my next door neighbours would have me arrested, love the setup and the space and freedom but you can keep the snow.GetAttachment.jpg

Cheers
Colin Evans

My wife belly aches sometimes over the noise. So far no issues with the neighbors, the closest is about 60 yards. I can shoot to 100 yards but I would really like to make a shooting tunnel or tube to be able to shoot wind free.
Dan

Dan,

If we did that in the UK were I live my next door neighbours would have me arrested, love the setup and the space and freedom but you can keep the snow.View attachment 13374

Cheers
Colin Evans

Seen plastic shooting tunnels

Dan,

I think an plastic shooting tunnel in your garden might upset your wife more than the noise. I do like shooting indoors but here they don't take indoor benchrest
seriously at the moment maybe that will change with time, they do have an indoor comp in Italy that I have heard of, but that would upset my wife even more than she is at the moment this shooting lark takes up to much time.:p61995_310905479017573_1146162257_n.jpg

Back