Cartridge Holders?

Hi Joe any chance of posting a photo of the ones you made?........Ian

Hello Ian,

I don't know HOW !. If someone will tell me maybe I can get it done. And I wonder just how many will take that design and run with it..... even with the cover excluded.

so Joe are you going to make the rimfire ones if you get eough orders, I would take one, maybe 2

and do you make the larger ones still,

Jefferson

so Joe are you going to make the rimfire ones if you get eough orders, I would take one, maybe 2

and do you make the larger ones still,

Jefferson

The larger ones ? You mean the centerfires...yes. The rimfire ? Don't plan on it unless I get a horde of orders, and that doesn't seem likely to happen.

please define a horde maybe the rimfire guys would get it made someone like Dan Killough could sell them on his site

and on the large boxes for a 243 say how many would fit in your largest box 20-25 or more thanks Jeff

Jeff;

I can get 25 in a box for anything with that head diameter. and only 20 for those approaching .500.
The exterior dimensions remain the same.
I always ask what your loaded OAL is for anything but a PPC .

Joe

How about a stainless steel small dog food bowl?

You could still cover the bottom of it with a clean rag for the perfectionist.

Bill

I think the "towel" is a better choice Bill....It can't tip over .
Joe,

I was thinking about the kind with a wide base and a rubber ring around it. The kind that a dog cannot tip over. I have never tried this but I read about it in a thread on this site and it sounds like it would work.

Bill

I use the rubber padding that is designed to line tool box drawers, you can cut it to what ever size you want, roll it up in put it in your range box.

How about a stainless steel small dog food bowl?

You could still cover the bottom of it with a clean rag for the perfectionist.

Bill

Bill,

I tried a used Sardine can but found the lube stuck to the metal, if that might be a consideration. I have seen a number of people dump a box out on a small towel or rag but with most of our rifles ejecting on the same side as the loading port, I find things get messy and empties mixed in with the live rounds sometimes as well as having to place the un-used rounds back into their box. I want something more like the Eley pedistal, for the lack of a better word.

Back