?? Calfee's book ??

Hey Lynn

Butch and James
I have a couple freinds working at IRS I'll see if they have your addresses on file so we know were to send them:cool:.No sense bothering Beau.
I just noticed that James has all of Bills articles from ARA and Precision Shooting so I guess he doesn't need a copy.Why is James keeping those articles?
Waterboy

That sounds like a threat from a government agent. Wonder why I would not trust you? Send It to Beau.

Hey Lynn

Butch and James
I have a couple freinds working at IRS I'll see if they have your addresses on file so we know were to send them:cool:.No sense bothering Beau.
I just noticed that James has all of Bills articles from ARA and Precision Shooting so I guess he doesn't need a copy.Why is James keeping those articles?
Waterboy

Well, I'd feel better if they worked for the immigration dept. They can't seem to find an illegal alien in the state of California. Lynn, Do you work for the immigration department? Lynn, you do realize that there are other articles in Precision Shooting besides Bill's articles.

Lynn,
I'm sure not afraid of IRS are you? Don't go to the trouble to delete your post as I have already printed it out.
Butch

Butch
Why would I delete the post?
I don't think I can get you or James a signed copy however.

James
Once again your title of "Funny Person" shines through.
Waterboy

Lynn

Butch
Why would I delete the post?
I don't think I can get you or James a signed copy however.

James
Once again your title of "Funny Person" shines through.
Waterboy

Lynn, my copy don't need to be signed. I will get it signed the next time I see Bill. I wonder if the book will have any of the info about Bill that was in the "Shooters News" or the BR-50 International and IR50-50 newsletters from the early and mid 90's. May be, may not, but I could send that to you. Whats your phone # and we chat about it?

sounds like the making of a 10 volume set.
volume one -"Little Billy - A Gunsmith is Born"
complete with 8"by10" glossy photos. I told
bill he could retire if he put out a book.

Tom c, I'll wait for the movie. I'm a sucker for movies with a good ending.:D

Calfee book

Howdy!
I have looked, but probably missed, any more info regarding the Calfee book, and getting on a list to buy one when/if printed.

Any updates?
Thanks!
Greg

Back