?? Calfee's book ??

How dare you mention such a thing on this forum. Who do YOU think YOU are?

O.K. so what it the story on Calfee's book ??

Enquiring minds want to know.

Hal

This will be deleted so read fast. Calfee has no book other than the one sent to him. Douglas Rome at his own time and expense made the book. It is a collection of Calfee stories and articles. Maybe a few new ones. Don't know. There are four copies (actually 3 1/2 since my dogs got to mine first). They are not for sale. There are no more copies. However, Douglas may choose to make a run if the demand is there. I'm sure he will advertise properly should he choose to do that because he does not wish to make a dime from it.

Quick to the cellar. Grab the geiger counter, the mere mention of THAT cursed radioactive name. The jackbooted thugs (read, SoooooooperModerators) will arrive any minute and there'll be hell to pay.......

hope there's lotsa pics, i never learned to read...........

i think i already got one of them books, cost me about a box of printer
paper (before all the editing) and a printer cartridge, countless hours of
time. would've been cheaper to buy one already done. think it'll make
oprah's book club? heck bill could've been a rich man. now beau and lyn
will get all the money.

Now Tom,

Just where does Beau come into any money on this? I'm gonna have to pay for another one.

if my dog PJ would have eaten 1/2 the book she would be the best spotter in pa. come to think of it she's already the best spotter.

you'll probably sell your copy to the highest bidder.
i guess you could say it's a spec book. highest bidder. heck you even have personal in depth interviews.

Last edited by a moderator:
marty if your dog ate that book she probably
would need a tuner on her tail, she could hit
a fire hydrant from 50 feet no problem.

Looks like she's a sooner. Sooner eat than sleep or vice versa. Trying to make her look mean by reflecting a flash in her eyes? Shame on you.

that's her pig ear, she gets as much range time as I do:DDSCN0320.jpg it must be the yellow lab in her, I get the guns out and she sits by the door. she's one of my shooting buddies.

Back