BR scale recommendations

scale

Thanks for the replies fellas. At this point I'm going to go with the Chargemaster Lite. I think Mike is right that we sometimes obsess over the speck in the ointment. A main reason that I am going this way is that due to the way I tune my gun. Weight works better in my head than clicks. To me weight stays the same (as long as you calibrate your scale) while clicks is a moving target because of temp throughout the day. Anyway...thanks! If I find anything of interest I'll let you know. Bro.D

Thanks for the replies fellas. At this point I'm going to go with the Chargemaster Lite. I think Mike is right that we sometimes obsess over the speck in the ointment. A main reason that I am going this way is that due to the way I tune my gun. Weight works better in my head than clicks. To me weight stays the same (as long as you calibrate your scale) while clicks is a moving target because of temp throughout the day. Anyway...thanks! If I find anything of interest I'll let you know. Bro.D

Bro is actually shopping a handy powder dispenser...... to all of you'se reading this from outside the competition shooting arena, this isn't really a "scale" in the term often used by long range benchresters..... this is a handy powder thrower for 100-300-300yd shooting. It's no more accurate than a Lee Perfect Powder Measure but it's WIKKID more handy and usable for certain things. Like working up loads.

"BR Scale means two completely different things to 100/200 BR shooters VS 600/1000 BR shooters. I'm one of the guys that uses a CM to dispense into identically weighted pans (4) from which I trickle onto my "scale" with my fingertips getting loads down to the single kernel.

unless I'm dropping 133 for a PPC..... in which case 5-10 kernels don't mean squat

Talk to me Mike.... I use an MMX-123 every day and I'm afraid it's gonna bust. Whaddaya got

A&D FX-120i for $590 delivered should be doable. My only concern would be the possibility of double shipping. Maybe A&D will drop ship. I have never asked them.

Michael

Back