BR components

Stilesville204

I'm not trying to start a political thread here, but if it is deemed as such, please remove it. If a certain person wins a certain event in November, what effect could it have on our ability to obtain bullets, powder, primers and brass ? What are the various scenarios, no change-things stay as they are, more expensive components, tampering with powder, paperwork headaches, a potential ban on certain components ?

Thanks
Robert

I try to stay 3-4 years ahead on components, regardless of who the dog catcher is. It's been enough so far.

I can't see any reason to respond to your post as it says all that needs to be said. If I responded, I would have to remove the thread. Additionally, if all were gonna do about it is type on forums....it's all for naught anyway.....

unless something actually changes, no
things have been strained for 8 years off and on.
we had a primer shortage, everyone stocked up and drove the prices to a new high.
we had ammo shortages and again people stocked up and drove prices to new highs..
doubled the price of 22 rimfire plinking ammo.
buy what you can afford.

Please disregard this post. ?

I'm not trying to start a political thread here, but if it is deemed as such, please remove it. If a certain person wins a certain event in November, what effect could it have on our ability to obtain bullets, powder, primers and brass ? What are the various scenarios, no change-things stay as they are, more expensive components, tampering with powder, paperwork headaches, a potential ban on certain components ?

Thanks
Robert

Br Copmonents

Really not sure. Lets see what happens.

I think one thing might happen.

The CMP might be able to import those rifles that Obama wouldn't allow to be brought back to the USA.

Also maybe more surplus Ammo.

That being the case More powder on the shelves due to some folks reloading a bit less

I sure hope those Russian primers become available again.

That's good news
Do you know the supplier? Powder valley or ?????
This was posted on Accurate Shooter that the ammunitionstore.com had them in stock. Just checked and yes they're in stock $26 per K.

Last edited:
We all know that anything to do with Firearms is subject to political whims.

Saturday, my wife and I were at a local Academy. I could not believe the number of firearms that were on the shelf and under the glass counters.

Were they getting ready for the big......"Hillary wins, get you guns while you can" .

A lot changed Tuesday Night.

Back