Bart Sauter Wins 2013 Gene Mowell Memorial Tournament at River Bend

Steve Lee

Bart and Billy put on a show at River Bend this past weekend. Results are attached.

Yours truly had one of those weekends where everything I touched turned to crap! Finished up with a bad hookup on my camper and dropped it on my tailgate...oh well...hopefully I've gotten all of my bad luck out of the way for this year!

Attachments

• 2013 Gene Mowell Memorial Tournament.xls
    51 KB · Views: 554
  • 2013 Gene Mowell Memorial Tournament.pdf
    292.4 KB · Views: 457
Thanks Steve Lee

Steve, we appreciate your Riverbend results posting (as always) Great job, Bart, Billy, not to mention my other
"HFV" buddies, Johnny "REB" Webb, and "The Daniel Morgan"

looks like some good groups shot.......

not like you steve. the way you usually shoot at that range. thanks for the post and congrats to everyone

What a great shoot. Jim Andress, and Dittmans and crew do a great job of this match. So thankful they are having 2 this year, and continuing to keep a range in the region. Bart shot great all weekend. Was a pleasure to watch him shoot. It was the Bart and Billy show all weekend. Love coming down there and can't wait till November. BTW gotta love them Hoods. Their food is fantastic, and even without it, they are so pleasant to be around. Fine example of what a benchrest shoot should be. If you missed it, you really missed a good one. Low country boil on Saturday was fantastic. Thanks guys! You really carry the torch well.

Looks like you all had fun and Bart / Billy and Dana, lots of congrats.
Next time Bart you need to ease up on these guys, NOT.:cool:
Larry

Thanks

Thanks for all the congrats! My little 68bt is coming on strong. That's makes a total of 8 teen aggs in the last 4 shoots!

Bart

Thanks for all the congrats! My little 68bt is coming on strong. That's makes a total of 8 teen aggs in the last 4 shoots!

Bart

Bart, I have about 15,000 of the boat tails on .795 jackets. Whats the main difference?

They shoot quite well..........jackie

Jackie,

They are very similar. The front end is the same. Both are made from the same point up die. However, they both have separate core seaters. The 65 bt is with a 62 thousands boat tail and the 68 grain made with an 82 thousands boat tail seater. Your 65s are on a 790 J4 jacket. My 68bts are or made on Sierra .825 jackets that I have custom cut!

Have I told you I'm a distributor for Sierra jackets?

Bart

Jackie,

They are very similar. The front end is the same. Both are made from the same point up die. However, they both have separate core seaters. The 65 bt is with a 62 thousands boat tail and the 68 grain made with an 82 thousands boat tail seater. Your 65s are on a 790 J4 jacket. My 68bts are or made on Sierra .825 jackets that I have custom cut!

Have I told you I'm a distributor for Sierra jackets?

Bart

Great shooting little buddy. Im going to need some strokes to shoot with you next time.
You are hard to handle when you have those 68BART TAIL ULTRAS going down range
like a lazer.

GRIMMEY

Wow, thats some fine shooting Bart, congratulations !!

Billy you shot well too ! Congrats..

PB

Are you guys using tuners ?

congrats bart mighty fine shooting!!

can i shoot your 65gr bt in my 1045 .060 freebore? how about the 68gr bt? i have been looking for a new bullet to shoot as i am just about out of my fowler stash. lee

Back