Barrels

M

Mel Eck

In two days of shooting cut rifle barrels win 5 matches without paying any extortion money.How did this happen?

Mel, just a wild guess, but maybe those shooters didn't want to pay the excessive "Import Tax" that's accessed on any barrels from Borden. Again, it's just a guess! Thumper

Thumper Those barrels were right out of the box ,No import or switch barrel tax.

Mel, it sure is great to see that winning barrels can be produced and installed without the wave of the "magical Doodlestick" that exists only in the above mentioned domain! I feel better already! Thumper

Thumper Those barrels were right out of the box ,No import or switch barrel tax.

How can that be? I thought the oracle had decreed that it would never be so.

Extortion is a funny old racket! Great, if you can make it work. But you have to keep at it to stay ahead of the posse. Sit back and try to rest on your laurels and the G men will eventually have you surrounded. You get plenty of time to daub a few inane water colors whilst waiting for the warders to come and toss your cell.

I hear Fatunnan is looking for a Eck sporter profile barrel,RockCreek has them in stock.

I hear Fatunnan is looking for a Eck sporter profile barrel,RockCreek has them in stock.

That's a weird name ........ Guess he loves Eck sporters like the rest of us do...Wonder why he just don't call Gordon.

Oh well I guess he's just obsessed

It's sad and pathetic what is happening over there on RA in that bogus thread titled "Barrel Question". We watched a legend self-destruct over there and now we'll witness the madness of a couple people actually having bogus conversations with themselves. Didn't their Mommas tell them that what they are doing over there can make them go blind?

It's sad and pathetic what is happening over there on RA in that bogus thread titled "Barrel Question". We watched a legend self-destruct over there and now we'll witness the madness of a couple people actually having bogus conversations with themselves. Didn't their Mommas tell them that what they are doing over there can make them go blind?

It's dying a slow death ......Like Patton said win at all costs.....Sad but true

Thunnus thynuss.....the bluefin tuna is the largest tuna in the sea.......that is a good thing. God forbid it be Cyprinus carpio......the Carp. LOL. Best of luck folks on trying beat ole Calfee on the other side. He has protection that compares to no other in the internet world. Good or bad, I don't really know yet.......but either way, if winning costs everything....then we are all a step behind.....or 2....or 3.......

Carp

p.s. I keep my friends close to me....my enemies closer (from the Godfather of course). I have found nothing more than the simple thing of confidence as a deciding factor in head to head competition. Mr. Eck is getting very, very close on the confidence part of his customers....from the outside looking in, I see nothing but a sea of Eck winners in the future in Sporter Competition.

No Casey .......It's a Bluefin Tuna.....guess he failed Biology.......

But nice try glad he is so concern about me...... Why do people talk to themselves Bill ?

Jim

Thunnus thynuss.....the bluefin tuna is the largest tuna in the sea.......that is a good thing. God forbid it be Cyprinus carpio......the Carp. LOL. Best of luck folks on trying beat ole Calfee on the other side. He has protection that compares to no other in the internet world. Good or bad, I don't really know yet.......but either way, if winning costs everything....then we are all a step behind.....or 2....or 3.......

Carp

p.s. I keep my friends close to me....my enemies closer (from the Godfather of course). I have found nothing more than the simple thing of confidence as a deciding factor in head to head competition. Mr. Eck is getting very, very close on the confidence part of his customers....from the outside looking in, I see nothing but a sea of Eck winners in the future in Sporter Competition.

John ......You can hear both sides here .....I don't think anyone cares except to try and stop the slander......We have all shot matches and won and lost and a great deal of it is the shooters job......Guess some people will never grow up

Jim

disambiguation ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Come on Buskey ,Tell the truth, you`ve been reading those Livonia post and wishing she was giving you some Head Cheese instead of Calfee. And it could make you go blind! Yall do like to beat a Calfee don`t you? I noticed Mel posted 0n that thread 2 times and deleted it or did he .

It's selective editing Bill you know that ......Doesn't matter what one shoots you have to go to win .........

tuna921,
I'm not slandering anyone......especially the shooters.....I'm one of them and we have that in common. Won some lost many....at least in my book. There are some that will not progress to the difinitive ability to say that MANY guns work and MANY gunsmiths build GREAT guns....no matter who thought or said they developed some technology. There is no MAGIC GUN! There is no MAGIC GUN! There is no MAGIC GUN! This is not directed at you, Jim. It is directed to those that think there is.

Carp

Maybe Wally took a bigger thump to the melon than everybody thought when he went on Mr. Toads wild ride last week.

Tim,
It is a bigger story than that....he is protecting his friend. Simple as that. I've got over that some 2 to 3 years ago.

Carp

Back