Barrels

tuna921,
I'm not slandering anyone......especially the shooters.....I'm one of them and we have that in common. Won some lost many....at least in my book. There are some that will not progress to the difinitive ability to say that MANY guns work and MANY gunsmiths build GREAT guns....no matter who thought or said they developed some technology. There is no MAGIC GUN! There is no MAGIC GUN! There is no MAGIC GUN! This is not directed at you, Jim. It is directed to those that think there is.

Carp

John .....You are a good guy from what I hear . Just same games by the same people...Unfortunately for some, make sure you can take what your willing to throw.

Slick Willy I don't drink koolaid or delete my posts.Compensation and crickets must be tooooo much along with a little winning.

Melvin,
I don't drink Kool-Aid either...anymore. Compensation and crickets though have me wandering? Especially the crickets! LOL

Carp

And Jim, I can take what I can throw......3 out of 4 ARA club matches in the last 30 days can tell me that I can tell you that There is no MAGIC GUN! My gun can shoot 5 shot groups routinely in the 0.175" center to center in good conditions. It cannot, however, shoot in the 0.099" or less...ever! Most of the time it shoots 0.250" or abouts in a match while fowling with 6 shots and the 6th shot never widens the group. If my gun were MAGIC......then I'd win every match I entered....just like I'd like to.

Carp

p.s. 0.250" center to center is not a five shot group that could produce all 100's!

Carp It means so quiet all you hear is crickets.Got that from Bill B.

Mel,
That is a good one! I get what you mean....I think. Trombones and tubas are sounding quite a lot out of my ear range. I just wear ear plugs anyway. Things are achangin' in the world of rimfire and it isn't the equipment.

Carp

Carp Who drew the line in the sand with his ego? Now without his blessing nothing is any good,and we all should pay him 50.00 a barrel.Advancing rimfire my butt.

Mel ,Greg must have done that ,he drinks Frozen Ale 8`s with Indexman and is obcessed at covering him , I have asked wally to mussel him some ,there for a while he was deleting everything I posted,and he don`t even shoot BR. Tim and I was the Decalfinators and that is needed, found out Livonia don`t get deleted since she don`t exist. Greg is a good guy , just over doses the protection of opposing views of BC

Last edited:
Mel,
You are between a rock and a hardplace unless you talk to other barrel manufacturers. I wonder what Lawton paid to Remington for cloning their action that probably was patented? Just wondering also about what Baity's paid Flash when making bolts? Just wandering can lead to meltdown and epiphany...just not necessarily in that order.

Carp

Tim,
It is a bigger story than that....he is protecting his friend. Simple as that. I've got over that some 2 to 3 years ago.

Carp

Well it never really bothered me but I figured when the BS meter got pegged on 10 I'd take him to task......It is my nature.

Last edited:
Mel,
You are between a rock and a hardplace unless you talk to other barrel manufacturers. I wonder what Lawton paid to Remington for cloning their action that probably was patented? Just wondering also about what Baity's paid Flash when making bolts? Just wandering can lead to meltdown and epiphany...just not necessarily in that order.

Carp

Barney probably paid what all these guys making CNC centerfire 700 knockoffs pay, Zero.

Mel ,Greg must have done that ,he drinks Frozen Ale 8`s with Indexman and is obcessed at covering him , I have asked wally to mussel him some ,there for a while he was deleting everything I posted,and he don`t even shoot BR. Tim and I was the Decalfinators and that is needed, found out Livonia don`t get deleted since she don`t exist. Greg is a good guy , just over doses the protection of opposing views of BC

It's good to have an opposing point of view, I didn't know on blog's it's my way or the highway. I guess the gang of 9 are incompetent and unworthy to challenge nonsense.As for fake names it isn't hard to figure it out now is it. People hide to protect their insecurities and boost there ego. But in the end it's up to the reader to form an opinion this is American and we are free to believe what we want.

Hi Guys,

I rarely visit the other board. I know I am missing a laugh or two. It seems EGO is running amok over there. Every time I visit that board my BP spikes! Thankfully freedom of speech is sill practiced on this board

I have sold my "Kathy" built sporter. Just did not enjoy shooting it anymore. Next year I will be a proud owner of a Gordon built Sporter. You know, the ones with one of those cut rifle bbls that won't shoot? Then I can join TEAM ECK!

Al

;)
Hi Guys,

I rarely visit the other board. I know I am missing a laugh or two. It seems EGO is running amok over there. Every time I visit that board my BP spikes! Thankfully freedom of speech is sill practiced on this board

That's becos some believe it to be a cesspool.;)

In two days of shooting cut rifle barrels win 5 matches without paying any extortion money.How did this happen?

Out of idol curiosity how many of those winning barrels came with 6o'clock FP's?

I got one from Jerry for Greg out of the small batch he ran this summer I think it was around 10 or so with a different style bolt handle I think, and a trigger hanger in it. We wanted to get one in the hands of a top shooter using a Copperhead and a new 6 groove so we could really see how they would do, because obviously, how I shoot, ain't gonna tell nobody nothing about the actions or barrels true capability. I think my nickname should be "middle of the pack Paul". ;)

I got one from Jerry for Greg out of the small batch he ran this summer I think it was around 10 or so with a different style bolt handle I think, and a trigger hanger in it. We wanted to get one in the hands of a top shooter using a Copperhead and a new 6 groove so we could really see how they would do, because obviously, how I shoot, ain't gonna tell nobody nothing about the actions or barrels true capability. I think my nickname should be "middle of the pack Paul". ;)

We just need practice... doesn't happen overnight.

Back