Are you objective about car wheels???

M

Mr. D

Are you objective about cars??? Do they only have to turn to the right? :D

Give me your opinion of my new toy. Which wheels look better the plain silver centered ones or the darker argent colored ones?

Picture1.png

Plain silver centers

08Mustang.png

Darker argent centers

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the silvers omnes better, but a straight on shot of the car would make it easier to tell. Kind of hard to see side ways :cool:

Dark Argent. Where's your racing stripes,I seen a white Mustang today as matter of fact and It was really dressed up , stripes low- pro hood scoop and chrome trim, a real nice toy. Had me thinking about tradin my truck for one on second thought I could'nt afford the tickets it would draw. :eek: Dark Argent for sure!

if you had some more chrome on the car like dress ups the silver would look better i think but as she sits the Dark ones are the go to IMO.

I can't tell the difference..certainly not something I'd notice on the road.

Dunno' if this is objective but it's my honest opinion.

al

Silver.

Go for the silver. The grays and argents always look dirty to me, especially when the car is moving.

SteveM.

BTW, since "objectivity" is the issue, what I find interesting are details like the angle of the sun, time of day, position of the vehicle........I guess I think a liddle too much like a cop.

BTW as an avid reader of Fantasy since't I was 4yrs old I knows my Argentum from my Plumbum.......

But I'll never figger out Ford people :D

LOL

al

I'm partial....

to the spinners!!

Looks cool when your at a stop & the hubs keep turning:)

pf
<><

'Bullitt' wheels

The dark centers look like the old Minilite wheels on the Steve McQueen 'Bullitt' Mustang.

Dark Argent. Where's your racing stripes,I seen a white Mustang today as matter of fact and It was really dressed up , stripes low- pro hood scoop and chrome trim, a real nice toy. Had me thinking about tradin my truck for one on second thought I could'nt afford the tickets it would draw. :eek: Dark Argent for sure!

the silver is fine if your a college girl and daddy's paying for your tuition and stang pmts and ins, but if you a grown mature man you may want something along that line, between the 2 the Argents got it. IMO

(1.) I think I agree with Speedpro cause I didn't have no Daddy to put me through school! Poor Me! :D

(2.) Yep the Corvette will blow my doors off, but I only payed 23K for it brand new, it runs very strong for 280 cubes and it gets 20 MPG around town.. I like it! ;) I can afford a Corvette, but frankly I enjoyed driving this more. Getting in and out of a Corvette is for young guys who don't mind being a pretzel.

Now my old Corvette is more better for an old guy!

61Fuelly.jpg

I'm with Alinwa in it doesn't matter.
When the Corvette is blowing your doors off nobody will notice your wheels anyway.
Lynn

a vette is what it is at 50grand and same holds true for the Mustang @ 23grand but it's a nice ride especially if your comfortable in the drivers seat, I find Fords to be that, I've always loved my Chevy's I quess I've changed or the Chevy's just ain't what they use to be. I drove a Ford after being a GM man for 30 yrs., I finally bought the Ford after driving one.

a vette is what it is at 50grand and same holds true for the Mustang @ 23grand but it's a nice ride especially if your comfortable in the drivers seat, I find Fords to be that, I've always loved my Chevy's I quess I've changed or the Chevy's just ain't what they use to be. I drove a Ford after being a GM man for 30 yrs., I finally bought the Ford after driving one.

That's exactly what happened to me. I was "prejudiced" against the Mustang based on the extra dollars for a high H.P. model until I drove the standard 300 H.P., 5 speed. I loved it! It looked very much like a '68 Mustang w/ the modern conveniences. Hard thing for a Chevy guy to admit! I found nothing in new Chevys that I liked including the up coming Camaro. The front end looks like an evil smile car out of a Batman movie. I don't get it. Frankly the only thing I like better about the Corvette was the H.P.! More is never enough, but the Mustang rolls along pretty good with the 5 speed stick.

Anyhow, I love my new Mustang! It's getting 20 MPG. around town. Could be worse.

Last edited by a moderator:

I actually looked awhile to get one without all the fake scoops and vents. I kind of like the original clean lines and besides the price goes up alot for that fake stuff they'd just stick on to make me look like Racer Brown. I do like the spoiler even though it's hardly a necessity at legal speeds! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Are you objective about cars??? Do they only have to turn to the right? :D

Give me your opinion of my new toy. Which wheels look better the plain silver centered ones or the darker argent colored ones?

Picture1.png

Plain silver centers

08Mustang.png

Darker argent centers

and this is firearm related not benchrest???????????????

The only thing that would make it look better is to have a McCain-Palin bumper sticker on it.:D

Ok Ok, I've been waiting for he other shoe to drop, looks like I've given Mr D too much credit! I've ASSUMED that this was a test. A test for objectivity.

I've assumed that this was actually test of our gullibility.

Silver IS Argent.

The pictures DO NOT show any differences capable of discernment on ANY MONITOR on earth :) I've got an 8ft HD screen here and you CANNOT see any difference between the two cars or their respective "centers" in the two pix.

Can't be done.

There aren't any differences objective or otherwise. Never have been. Maybe one picture DOES have "Argent" while the other has "Silver" but there's certainly no way of knowing from these shots! I'm a truly objective guy, I can learn from a Steenkin' Satan Worshiper or even from watching a bug, but THIS?????

Steenkin' Ford people..........

Steenkin' democrats..........

Tryin' to redefine "objectivity" now!

UN-freakin'-REAL!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

LOL

al

left

Hey Al, you didn't mention that both pics were left side. :D

Back