6.5 benchrest magnum load data

Good evening,
I won the bid on an E.Arthur Brown 97d in 6.5 benchrest magnum today. I have always loved odd rifles and odd calibers and I'm a big fan of the 219 wasp. I figured I had to have this rifle. It seems there is little to no load data available. I generally like hodgdon powders and it seems that everyone says to use 140 grain bullets. Does anyone have any load data with varget or h4350 or really any data at all? I am aware that this caliber is really neither a magnum nor a benchrest caliber but I figure someone here will have something for me

Unfortunately,
The discussion from this sight isn't about the round I'm talking about. The eabco link doesn't actually send you to reloading data it just loops you to the website. I appear the help though. I was hoping for first hand loading data.

good evening,
i won the bid on an e.arthur brown 97d in 6.5 benchrest magnum today. I have always loved odd rifles and odd calibers and i'm a big fan of the 219 wasp. I figured i had to have this rifle. It seems there is little to no load data available. I generally like hodgdon powders and it seems that everyone says to use 140 grain bullets. Does anyone have any load data with varget or h4350 or really any data at all? I am aware that this caliber is really neither a magnum nor a benchrest caliber but i figure someone here will have something for me
i buolt 4 6.5 on difernt cases using 4350 powder realy accurate.

Just to clarify, I'm looking for information about a specific cartridge. The cartridge is 6.5 bench rest magnum. It is to be shot from an eabco 97d. I appreciate everyone's feedback but I'm hoping for first hand knowledge of this particular cartridge

just to clarify, i'm looking for information about a specific cartridge. The cartridge is 6.5 bench rest magnum. It is to be shot from an eabco 97d. I appreciate everyone's feedback but i'm hoping for first hand knowledge of this particular cartridge
6.5 30 win. Case 4831 4350 pd.

Back