4000 round ammo test

Thanks Greg. I hope you find 200 yd bench to be as addicting as I do.

I'll see if I can post a photo of a collection of targets that we shoot. I have a bunch in the basement somewhere.

Now I know why I don't hang around Rimfire Central. Their 10/22s will shoot better and the Bleiker's groups are not up to what a quality rifle should shoot. Give me a break!
Butch

bleiker rifle

I hope you're not responding to me. I stated my friend Evin Zador is a multi -time state and national champion in outdoor metallic silhouette creedmore style outdoors,has a 10/22 that can shoot .187 inch 5 shot groups scored on a electronic target shot in a wind tunnel. That's along ways from the zeros that Saeed shot with his Bleiker. As a matter of fact now that Saeed is done testing that rifle and probably won't use it for who knows how long, I wonder if he would be willing to sell it to a poor guy just scrapping along in life like myself. Maybe you can put in a good word for me. I like what Saeed is doing and I'm sure many many other shooters appreciate his efforts.
ifldned

Last edited by a moderator:
He wasn’t ifldned, the same topic was posted on RFC and some of the comments are hilarious!
you should check it out. :)

need a laugh

JJ-1A,
I will right now, I need a laugh....
ifldned

greg, on RFC what is it listed under....i cant seem to find the thread for it?

i can't find it either

I can't find it either. In search of a laugh.
ifldned

Back