30PPC and N120.....Redux

30PPC Dies

When I bought a barrel from Jackie I thought I would have a hard time finding dies until I talked to Jim Carstensen. He fixed me up with a beautiful set of Seating and sizing dies. As close to perfect as you can get. And on top of that his prices are reasonable. You might give him a call. Shop phone: (563) 689-6258, cell: (563) 212-2984. BTW Jackie I was able to get some VV120 and will be trying it Friday.

Jackie,
your input has proven invaluble thanks for the response.
Scott.

I doubt you'll get Harrells to make you a 30PPC die I couldn't get them to modify a 30BR die to size the whole neck.

I doubt you'll get Harrells to make you a 30PPC die I couldn't get them to modify a 30BR die to size the whole neck.

Actually I have been using a 30PPC die that I got from Harrells some time ago when I started working with this caliber. It has been doing a great job.

Jim

I don't know. I'm not sure what all might be involved. Jim @JLC said he could most likely do it. My plan for now is to send it to him when shoot season slows down. If he can't I suppose I'll be looking for a die that will. Or I could send my neck die in and have Wilson mod. it for the whole neck and make sizing a 2 part process.

Guys

As you might have guessed, I do not use a bushing in a die. I essentially use the same type of set-up as I use in my 6PPC........jackie

Back