.22 lr rim thickness

Your Welcome

I have offered Jason Frymier use of the Facility to have IR50/50 UL Indoor Matches if he wants to try it ! He got with Mike Cameron to see if the Georgia Crew of 50/50 could Stimulate the effort ! I watch the entertaiment from the NYecker on here like above , the main thing is to show up and shoot some where ! I don`t think I have ever met either of you ,but I have met Kieth from Maine and he pushes pretty hard ! Try the Triple Crown this year , it`s the biggest thing in Rimfire and mixes all of us together for 22RFBR ! Maybe some ECK guys would show and support Paul ,he ain`t got a sniff from 50/50 NY guys and he takes up for them some times ! Think 22RFBR! Show up & Shoot!

Almost Forgot ; Tim Longcore from way up near Lake Michigan won down here this past weekend , that is something that makes us feel good !

You have done more than any other person in America to promote Rimfire Benchrest and you deserve to be praised for it. While I like to shoot the little ole Sporter guns the best, I know the numbers of us who do is pretty small in comparison and fear that part of the Sport will not last much longer. If I had my way, It would be all I would shoot. I shot 6X HBR rifle for years almost exclusively so I guess the educated guess part of shooting is in my blood pretty deep.

I personally don't like shooting the ARA target. WI ran matches for one summer but somehow couldn't get my head into it only winning one match all summer. I hope IR 50/50 survives but it's looking bleak to me right now. Fortunately, I'm at the end of my shooting days so whatever happens, happens.

Pete

I used a rim thickness gage on some Aquila ammo. This stuff still shot lousy groups. If you start with quality ammo, the gage becomes superfluous.

Back