2015 USARB Nationals

Updated 2015 Nationals

Attached is the 2015 USARB Nationals Form. Please read and check the appropriate boxes you will be competing in, also if you are a LH or RH shooter.

We are still working with sponsors for the event. If you have any questions please email or call.

https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=4E88BAD6E3A5AB3F&resid=4e88bad6e3a5ab3f%21233&authkey=APDQvw0FT-zDo5M&em=2

Regards,
Joe

Addendum: The limit cap of (6) competitors for Open Grove and Phoenix has been dropped to first come first serve.

Last edited:
2015 Competitors List as of 5-15-2015

1) Dennis Kunkle
2) Matt Lababedy
3) Abdul Lababedy
4) Linzie Boise
5) Larry Durham
6) Tim McMurray
7) Bill Tramel
8) Jim Herrick
9) Roger Lovett
10) Vince Pacheco
11) Mark Buchanan
12) Mark Bouchard
13) Jim Cyran
14) Tony Starr
15) Nicholas Starr
16) Wayne Burns
17) Cancelled
18) Mike Niksch
19) Marvin Reynolds
20) Paul Bendix
21) Ron Silveira
22) Steve Ware
23) Vipha Miller
24) Doug Miller
25) Matt Saenz
26) Matt Kellerman
27) Pete Wass
28) Jim Ziegler
29) Dick Strever
30) Pete Berube
31) Stu Harvey
32) Jeff Crisler
33) Michael Schesinger
34) Kevin Hilgers
35) Garrett Kwakkestein
36) Dave Litt
37) Kerry Boehmer
38) Kaleb Boehmer
39) Larry Piercy
40) Bob Graybill
41) Allen Surratt
42) Cancelled

Waiting List:
1)

We have 2 openings. There are 11 competitors interested for the Spring Piston Class.

Thanks to those who sent in their entry forms.

Regards,
Joe

Last edited:
There will be Open Practice for those coming in on Thursday. You can also have your rifles checked on this day as well. We have decided to chronograph and tech all LV and HV rifles before the competition starts on Friday after lunch. Pellets to be used for testing are JSB's, LV 8.44, HV, 10.34 in .177. For .22 cal. we will use 18.13 grain for HV.

The Chrono will be available all weekend, please advise a staff member before initiating on your own.

Regards,
Joe

Last edited:
We would like to see the Springer Class participate. There are 8 signed up, all that is needed is at least 2 more willing to participate. Please let me me know if your interested.

Regards,
Joe

How many relays?

Me and She Who Must Be Obeyed are kicking around going to California this autumn, I might be interested if there are enough relays and I can borry a rifle.

Pete

Me and She Who Must Be Obeyed are kicking around going to California this autumn, I might be interested if there are enough relays and I can borry a rifle.

Pete
Pete , three relays, you can use all three of my guns, LV=.177 Thomas, HV=.177 Thomas, Open=.22 Chip Smith SUMO

Paul Bendix

There is one spot left. We will have a waiting list for any possible cancellations.

The US Springer Class is a go, with 9 competitors. I will be contacting all those that checked the entry form for this class.

Will also be contacting all participants to make sure we are all on the same time frame due to the date change.

Thanks again for your support. We will do our best to make it a fun and enjoyable weekend.

Regards,
Joe

There is one spot left. We will have a waiting list for any possible cancellations.

The US Springer Class is a go, with 9 competitors. I will be contacting all those that checked the entry form for this class.

Will also be contacting all participants to make sure we are all on the same time frame due to the date change.

Thanks again for your support. We will do our best to make it a fun and enjoyable weekend.

Regards,
Joe

Dropping mine in the mail today.

Those of you who signed up for the US Springer Class, I will collect the funds for this class at the event from those that have not paid, so no worries.

Regards,
Joe

Springer Match

Glad we will have enough Springer shooters to put this on. Another match to shoot for coming so far just makes it that much better!! Thanks, Pete

Pete,

It is nice to see interest for this class.

Here's the List of Folks that have signed up and a few who have jumped in for the possibility.

1) Pete Berube
2) Jeff Crisler
3) Garrett Kwakkestein
4) Kerry Boehmer
5) Matt Lababedy
6) Linzie Boise
7) Larry Durham ?
8) Roger Lovett
9) Tony Starr
10) Mark Bouchard
11) James Brinkley
12) Casey Robertson