We Remember

with so many of our benchrest friends and acquaintances having "left the range," i thought it would be nice to have a somewhat comprehensive list of them. Feel free to post name(s) and date(s) of death of your benchrest friends and acquaintances who have "left the range"; i'll add them to a "master" list below -- that way there will be one "comprehensive" list.

wilbur harris

gene bukys
manny garcia
smiley hensley
scott smith 2020

dick wright
faye boyer
ron hoehn
terry leonard
dean parker 5-20
allie euber
dennis thornbury
keith gantt

dale metzger
tom libby

brady knight
lowell hottenstein

steve black
butch kimmell
bobby prather

Here are some Western shooters that have passed
Dick McQuisten 2017.,Michael McQuisten 2013, Ron Bradford, Marv Roberts, Larry McDaniel 2021, Bill Bates ,
Erv Reigles, Mike Rydquist ,Bill Lofink 2007 ,Gene Craig, George Myer, Nels Nelson, Bill Wilkinson, Randy Pumphey
Stan Hill

I've just remembered some conversations with James Pappas......

-James Pappas
-Dorothy Jamison
-Grant Pickard
-Gary Pearson
-Lones Wiggers

With so many of our benchrest friends and acquaintances having "left the range," I thought it would be nice to have a somewhat comprehensive list of them. Feel free to post name(s) and date(s) of death of your benchrest friends and acquaintances who have "left the range"; I'll add them to a "master" list below -- that way there will be one "comprehensive" list.

Wilbur Harris

Gene Bukys
Manny Garcia
Smiley Hensley

Dick Wright
Faye Boyer
Ron Hoehn
Terry Leonard

Allie Euber
Dennis Thornbury
Keith Gantt

Dale Metzger
Tom Libby

Brady Knight
Lowell Hottenstein

Steve Black

2009 Lee R. Six October 21, 2009

With so many of our benchrest friends and acquaintances having "left the range," I thought it would be nice to have a somewhat comprehensive list of them. Feel free to post name(s) and date(s) of death of your benchrest friends and acquaintances who have "left the range"; I'll add them to a "master" list below -- that way there will be one "comprehensive" list.

Wilbur Harris

Gene Bukys
Manny Garcia
Smiley Hensley

Dick Wright
Faye Boyer
Ron Hoehn
Terry Leonard

Allie Euber
Dennis Thornbury
Keith Gantt

Dale Metzger
Tom Libby

Brady Knight
Lowell Hottenstein

Steve Black

2009 Lee R. Six October 21, 2009 A best friend, who left too soon, with too many jokes untold. And as my t-shirt says, the best butts in the business!

spelling correction for Henry Vranian age 69 dod 10-26-2010 Henry was a good competitor and a great man, always had a smile on his face and would do his best to help anyone

An addition: Norm Clark (Springville, Pa) 2012 (68)
Larry Hanselman listed in 2021 was 78
Dave Kranch listed in 2020 (aka "flyshooter") was 73

Back