We Remember

With so many of our benchrest friends and acquaintances having "left the range," I thought it would be nice to have a somewhat comprehensive list of them. Feel free to post name(s) and date(s) of death of your benchrest friends and acquaintances who have "left the range"; I'll add them to a "master" list below -- that way there will be one "comprehensive" list.

Wilbur Harris

Gene Bukys
Manny Garcia
Smiley Hensley

Dick Wright
Faye Boyer
Ron Hoehn
Terry Leonard

Allie Euber
Dennis Thornbury
Keith Gantt

Dale Metzger
Tom Libby

Brady Knight
Lowell Hottenstein

Steve Black

Last edited:
Wilbur Harris
Stan Ware

Gene Bukys
Manny Garcia
Smiley Hensley

Dick Wright
Faye Boyer
Ron Hoehn
Terry Leonard

Allie Euber
Dennis Thornbury
Keith Gantt

Dale Metzger
Tom Libby

Brady Knight
Lowell Hottenstein

Steve Black

[QUOTE dick lockwood. 2013.

=Hunter;845628]With so many of our benchrest friends and acquaintances having "left the range," I thought it would be nice to have a somewhat comprehensive list of them. Feel free to update the list with the names of your benchrest friends and acquaintances who have "left the range" -- you can do that by copying and pasting the most recent list into your post, and then updating the list (and underlining the years, since the formatting will not copy) -- that way there will be one "comprehensive" list.

Wilbur Harris

Gene Bukys
Manny Garcia
Smiley Hensley

Dick Wright
Faye Boyer
Ron Hoehn
Terry Leonard

Allie Euber
Dennis Thornbury
Keith Gantt

Dale Metzger
Tom Libby

Brady Knight
Lowell Hottenstein

Steve Black[/QUOTE]

Wilbur Harris
Stan Ware

Gene Bukys
Manny Garcia
Smiley Hensley
Dan Opel (Canada)

Dick Wright
Faye Boyer
Ron Hoehn
Terry Leonard

Allie Euber
Dennis Thornbury
Keith Gantt

Dale Metzger
Tom Libby
Bruce Andrews

Brady Knight
Lowell Hottenstein
Denny Andrews

Steve Black

Shelley (Tinker Toy 30BR) Davidson

Eunice Berger

Last edited:
Hunter unfortunately the list is growing but also not being full updated by those who cannot. Unfortunately it also going to end up being all for naught. It is already hard to follow as it keeps getting added onto and it should be just one continuly updated list.

Hunter unfortunately the list is growing but also not being full updated by those who cannot. Unfortunately it also going to end up being all for naught. It is already hard to follow as it keeps getting added onto and it should be just one continuly updated list.

Guys, going forward, in order to keep this thread a bit easier to read, if you'll just post a name and year of death I'll update the list for you. :)

Ed Hall- Mr. Shamrock Shoot, Jim Hutchison, Brian Albee, Mickey Connolly, Claude Smith, Phil Sauer, John Inman, General Perry Morton, Briar Hail,

Ed Hall- Mr. Shamrock Shoot, Jim Hutchison, Brian Albee, Mickey Connolly, Claude Smith, Phil Sauer, John Inman, General Perry Morton, Briar Hail,

Years of having "left the range"? Also for those in your post of last night?

The years? I barely remember the names.
General Perry Morton - January 2012
Brian Albee - 2016
Jim Hutchison - December 2019
Phil Sauer - March 2008
Ed Hall - December 2012

Last edited:
Back