NBRSA Varmint for Score Rule Change

Hi Mike,
Just to let you know in case you are making plans, the Midland shoot this year is July 9th & 10th. Makes it a little tough on those who usually use the 4th of July weekend to get away for a shoot. Everybody is usually off for the 4th but I bet lots of people will be working the next week/weekend.
Best,
Dan Batko

"Where are we going and why am I in this basket?"

Dan, I'm not sure why it's that weekend, but that will work for us as Wheeler usually has a big July 4th celebration and that will let us go to it and then to the match the next weekend. I would have thought Midland would have had it the 2nd and 3rd, but they must have had a conflict with that weekend. The match that weekend is a must if you intend to shoot the nationals. It will also make you realize why they are having the nationals towards the end of September instead of July like it used to be. Midland in July is not a fun place to be. It is better at the end of September.

Dan, that really gripes me about the July Midland Match, we always have a 3-day week end, and that has always made the trip doable with the Wife and Grand Daughters.

But, since they had to move it, (another more prominent shooting discipline got the date), there is not much way to make it.

The two Seymor Unlimited Matches and the Nationals are about all I can do this year. Business is good.........jackie

Jackie,
I am hoping to make the two Seymour Shoots. I may miss the Midland July shoot because of surgery but hope to be over it by the Nationals. I hope the Midland July shoot the week after the 4th of July is just a one time thing as it is easier to make it on the weekend of the 4th. See you at Seymour.
Best,
Dan Batko

"Where are we going and why am I in this basket?"

Back