NBRSA new publication

James A. Kelbly

Just got the new NBRSA Precision Rifleman magazine. About time NBRSA this looks to be a quality magazine that we can be proud of. My hats off to Audrey Brown.

Jim

Both Audrey & Ron are to be congratulated on a number of changes! I had Thanksgiving dinner with Ron( Audrey wasn't feeling well) and they put many of hours bringing things up to date. I haven't received my new NBRSA news yet but he told me that he hoped it was going to be much better than the old one. Ron and Audrey both deserve some praise on their dedication to taking on the changes that many knew needed to be done. Well Done Audrey & Ron Brown.

Last edited:
NBRSA magazine

Francis, I'll bet that I get mine later than you. It seems that the whole community reads mine before it is delivered. James

Does it have very many articles or is it more or less the same old club postings?

Like all benchrest publications, I'll pass judgement and publicize it when I get the magazine in about
20 days. Argghh[/QUOTE
Francis that is not bad by the time us Canucks get it it is even old news to you!!! Customs agents must really like our magazine. Hope they aren't reading it in the bathroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Francis. Think of all those jobs created. In Detroit, MI.
I heard, they wanted to close the Detroit Mail terminal. But, My Congressperson thought that a bad idea.
Union Jobs thing, again.
By the way. His wife is in jail.
I have never wondered about his wisdom. Or commitment to his job. Since, he never had a real job. There is nothing to wonder about.
Remember. "The Private sector, expects results".
You might see your mail in late Feb.
It's amazing. It takes 3 days to get a letter in the same city.
I get stuff from Bruno's faster. that's 2200 miles.

It is just as bad here, I sent a Birthday card to my neighbor, lives 10 feet from me, took 10 days to get there. I now have gone out of my way to delete the P.O.

Back