NBRSA new publication

I like the magazine overall, but I don't like the format for the schedule. I like the job that Audrey has been doing. She doesn't let things get behind and has some innovative ideas that she puts to use.
Ron

Jim Got his Jan 11, I am still waiting for mine and this is Jan 30, "OH WELL" :)

Our US Postal service at work. Quick Delivery no matter how long it takes.
Not sure how much that effects Canadian delivery I know my last PS took 6 weeks to make the 358 driving miles to my house.

Dick

Hey Bill & Francis, just went out to the mail box and found the February issue already here. That would be the one with Mr Brenchrest Tony B. on the front cover. Must be something about you Yankee's and Canadian's EH!!!! Or maybe the shooting god's just love us damn yankabilly's here in East Tennessee.
Oh, by the way the daffodils are blooming, time to start shooting, 63 degrees outside, another beautiful day in East Tennessee.:D

Dan

reminds me when I renew my truck tags in December, MVA mailed on the Dec.7th and I received it on January 8th, 8 days after they expired. Wouldn't have pissed me off except I had to sit in the local MVA for 2+ hrs to be legal.

Thank You all, Jerry, Francis and Bill for the kind words.;)

Dan

Bill, you going to the Shamrock?

Zippy:
It's OPP
Ontario Provincial Police.
We aren't out of staters,
We're foreigners
Just like going down south.

It doesn't matter when we get our Feb. issue, we'll still be done reading it before you will be.

Tell me about OPP. Some years back I got stopped going from a campground to a grocery store near Wawa riding a trail bike and no helmet. Said I talked funny??

(Had this happened after the patriot Act I would still be making smalluns out of bigguns. (Upscale terrorists ride trail bikes too you know))

Zippy:
It's OPP
Ontario Provincial Police.
We aren't out of staters,
We're foreigners
Just like going down south.

It doesn't matter when we get our Feb. issue, we'll still be done reading it before you will be.

Francis when you go south and past Monroe, MI. You end up in Toledo, Ohio.
The Ohio State Highway Patrol looks for out of staters.
Dan lives in Tennessee. Which is farther south......
The joke was about being slllooooowwwwwwww.........

It is just as bad here, I sent a Birthday card to my neighbor, lives 10 feet from me, took 10 days to get there. I now have gone out of my way to delete the P.O.

My sister-in-law received three Christmas cards yesterday that were mailed before Christmas. One was mailed in Atlanta from my daughter and arrived at her house in Amarillo yesterday.

My sister-in-law received three Christmas cards yesterday that were mailed before Christmas. One was mailed in Atlanta from my daughter and arrived at her house in Amarillo yesterday.

Under current Postal Service guidelines I think that is considered within acceptable parameters.

And just think, soon the medical doctors will be working for them. (Obama Care or Romney Care, take you rchoice)

And people wonder why the USPS is going bankrupt.
I remember when they used to talk about the profit that they made.
I use them here because they are better than UPS. Heck UPS will throw you package on the porch or sidewalk in pouring rain and walk off without ever even knocking on the door when the car is in the driveway.

Just got to mine. Looks very good to me. Lots of good improvements. Hoping they didn't pay that model on the front page too much though...................

Later
Dave

Mike
Ask your sister in law if the envelopes were green or gold in color and what the address label looked like?
The sorting machines don't like green red or gold envelopes and some of the fancy fonts are illegible to the naked eye.
Most Christmas cards are hand written and the machines and carriers really have a tough time trying to figure out some of the penmanship put on Christmas cards.

I read a post by an Australian shooter complaining about the USPS and how great Australian Post Is.We have cities here that get more mail in a month than Australia Post delivers in an entire year.
Lynn

Back