Heavy sand?

Scott,

that looks like an Edgewood "Softy". i've only seen the Softy that greyish color, not the yellow color that Jack has on his website.

bart is that a protektor or edgewood. cant tell. i have a protektor Dr custom bag and was wanting to try the leather again (front and rear bag) was just wondering what you used for both thanks for the reply.

Scott

It's an Edgewood rear bag

Bart,

Do you have the rear bag set up so that the stock rides on the ears, or does it bottom out between them? If up on the ears, does the gun track OK?

Regards,
Peter

Zircon is still Zircon

What I was saying was that the Zircon in the sand is in a crystalline form and legal. You could use lead if it was in the form of Galena. That's an ore of lead...

I don't know if you'd want to though. We get are exposed to enough lead. It sounds like something out of a horror movie to use a bag of any form of lead for a rest. Could you imagine slapping away at an old bag of lead shot all oxidized white inside?

Just because a metal is combined with something else like crystalline silica and it is now called an ore does nothing to detract from that fact the Zircon is still there and that's the point. One day someone will get it deemed illegal it's just a matter of time.
Andy.

Up date,Bruno's website listed the bruno bag as out of stock no back order. So I had called Edgewood directly the other day. They said they could make them and have them in 2-3 weeks a front and rear bag

Edgewood called back today and said they had an agreement with Bruno not to sell direct.
I gave Bruno's a call just to see if they would order a bag. I spoke to Jason he looked and actually did have them in stock even tho the new web site shows them out

So Bruno's does have Edgewood bags made with the soft grey green leather. Front and rear bags

Just call protektor and skip all the madness. Or tell edgewood to make a leather bag and leave brunos name off of it

Back