Did anyone post the results of the Nationals?

If you are talking about the NBRSA Nationals, I believe they start today with the unlimited class and it runs through Saturday.
Best,
Dan Batko

"Where are we going and why am I in this basket?"

Thanks Dan, sometimes I think I am in your Basket, Huh--Where???
Sorry Francis, I should have been more specific.
Centerfire

NBRSA Nats unlimited 100 yards:

Who won, what happened? Anybody? I heard Lowell shot a pretty good one this morning. Any info would be appreciated!

There was some good shooting in some REAL TOUGH conditions. Small ones shot as some big ones.

I just wrote down the top 5.

1st Tony Boyer
2nd Harley Baker
3rd Bill Symons
4th Ed Adams
5th Jack Neary

Small Group
John Jones .127

Calvin

Congratulations

To Tony Boyer for another National UL win and my friend Johnny Jones for small group a fine .127. Way to go guys.....:D

Tony_Signing20book_8802.jpg

deaa98c5.jpg

Last edited:
No wonder he looks so happy!

Great job Tony!

Few weeks ago, Tony and Faye were in Seattle for the signing of the ltd edition version of Tony's new book. As you can see from the photo, it was a good time and probably a relief to them that all versions of the book are now available for sale. He is now enjoying the Nationals!

Mustafa
206 782-4164

Attachments

• Tony_Signing book_8802.jpg
    Tony_Signing book_8802.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 322
Charles is used to shooting in 30 mph winds. Good Shooting Charles.

GW

UL 200

1st Charles Huckeba
2nd Mike Conry
3rd Tony Boyer
4th Andy Shifflett
5th Jay Gore

UL Grand
1st Tony Boyer
2nd Charles Huckeba
3rd Miuke Conry
4th Larry Costa
5th Andy Shifflett

Couple more HOF Points for Tony.

Yes the wind was something else. My first time at a major match match and it was humbling to see 1+ inch groups shot with rails. There were a LOT of FULL CHOKE shotgun patterns shot. Regardless of the wind all are having a great time.

Calvin

Congratulations

To Tony Boyer for winning the UL Grand Agg in some tough conditions. Way to go!

Looks like the Gulf Coast Region was well represented with Sir Charles, Mike Conry, and Jay Lyn Gore in the top five in the UL 200! ;)

Congratulations Tony.............30mph winds just a wee breeze compared to the real gusty winds we are having at the moment (actually for the last few days), you'd need 10 targets of windage in between the gusts just to maybe hit your own target..........Ian

Jonathank, Thank you for the posting for all the interested shooters unable to participate but sincerely interested in the guys shooting.
Good job,
Centerfire

To Tony Boyer for winning the UL Grand Agg in some tough conditions. Way to go!

Looks like the Gulf Coast Region was well represented with Sir Charles, Mike Conry, and Jay Lyn Gore in the top five in the UL 200! ;)

Hooray for the local boys, Charles and Mike! :D

Great shooting Tony, Jay, Andy and Larry.

Brad

Heard the two bag gun aggs were won yesterday by Lowell Hottenstein and Bob Scarbrough Jr. That gives Bob his 10th point. I am sure others have more detailed information...

Jeff

Jeff and Jonathan

Heard the two bag gun aggs were won yesterday by Lowell Hottenstein and Bob Scarbrough Jr. That gives Bob his 10th point. I am sure others have more detailed information...

Jeff

Thanks for the updates. They are very much appreciated. :)

Last edited:
Back