Did anyone post the results of the Nationals?

LV100
be837935.jpg

sp100
90f9ba8a.jpg

That is Tremendous to hear that Bob got that 10th point.........Excellent

Lowell has a way of being at the top a lot also.

Good shooting both of you.

Matt Guthrie

Congratulations Dr. Tim!!! =)

Dr. Tim won the HV200!!!!!!

On winning the HV-200 and a HOF point!!! :D:D:D Time to bust out the two stroke blender!!! :D:D:D

There'll be some partying tonight in Kansas. You can bet on that!!! Wish I was there! :D:D:D

Last edited:
That's cool ! Couldn't happen to a bigger character !
Best,
Dan Batko

"Where are we going and why am I in this basket?"

If memory serves me right Tony won the 2, 3, and 4 guns.

This was my first ever major US shoot and all I can say is it was a GREAT time. It truly is amazing to see the various shooters at work. The condtitions were rough (wind that is), but there were still small groups shot when the RIGHT condition was chosen to let loose.

Everyone I met there was a class act and helpful with the questions I posed them.

I want to again thank Stephen Hall who shot the same relay on the bench next to me. I shot a bad target. I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders. He mentioned if I would have waited the condition was there. It was what I needed to hear. I tried to be more patient and not worry about the clock and try and scan the entire range of flags to see when a condition was moving in. I was lost a few times and got burned by some bad choices and brain farts but that is water under the bridge. I am definately taking something home from this past week. Having a 32nd place finish (160 shooters) in the HV 100 in tough conditions is something I will NEVER forget.

Thanks also to Ed, Butch, Larry, and Jack who loaded behind me and answered some of my questions. I just hope I did not BLIND Ed and Butch with my shiney brass.

Finally to Jack Neary for his informative talk. All I can say this is the first time I have met him. Jack is a FIRST CLASS ACT. A true gentleman and ambassador to the sport of Bench Rest.

Calvin

Last edited:
I can remember traveling to the Cactus with Jay Lynn Gore talking about who would win the Cactus. Must have been 10yrs ago or so. We decided not to worry about Tony as he was over the hill. I got lotsa crow feathers choking me.
Butch

Thanks for posting the results, so far, everyone, but I don't know if it's just me but I can't read the sporter 200 results........Ian

Thanks Jonathan

Thanks for posting the results, so far, everyone, but I don't know if it's just me but I can't read the sporter 200 results........Ian

The SP-200 top 15 are as follows, I think .:eek::

James Mock

Chris Harris

Lowell Hottenstein

Bob Scarebrough Jr

Gary Ocock

Dave Reynolds

Jack Neary

Gene Bukys

Dave Dowd

Roy Damron

Larry Costa

Tony Boyer

Ralph Stewart

Joe Krupa

I just got home (Sunday 6:30) and wish to thank all of those who congratulated me for my first Nationals win. A special thanks goes out to Joe Krupa and Jack Neary. With their help I was able to turn two very poor days of shooting into a Sporter 200 yard win. Also, Scott Smallwood loaded next to me and tolerated my borrowing all the "stuff" that I left home. Thanks to COL Billy Stevens for the great gunsmithing work. James

PS: Again, Tony showed the way with 2-gun; three-gun; and four-gun wins. With at least 5 more points, he should have about 140. The man is truly amazing.

James-congratulations on your SP200 win! I left you a message on your home phone as I did not have your cell number. Were you using your BAT/Leonard that came over in the Krupa trade?

Jeff

James....

James, it was truly my pleasure to have you loading next to me. A little levity sure helps make it through these marathon nationals matches and I appreciate your humor and southern gentleman ways. I couldn't be happier for you and I hope you turn your experience into a great article. Best of luck to you sir and I hope to be there when you get your next HOF points.... Scott

Back