Yep its GOOGLE

JerrySharrett

Senile Member
Guys and gals, keep using Google, gmail, google play and all that handy Alphabet stuff.

It lets the swamp world know you are a gun freak and shooter so when they try to take the guns they know which doors to KICK down first.They are going to ring the door bell?? Guess again.

A gun in the home, unloaded and locked in a box.??

Way to go. While you are hunting for your ammo, guess what!!!

When searching on my PC I use "duck duck go". Supposedly they don't track you. I don't like Google's way of slanting searches.

sorry but this comes under
DUH!
you posted this warning on a GUN SITE!

NOTE TO SELF'''
if you are on a gun site they already know !

sorry but this comes under
DUH!
you posted this warning on a GUN SITE!

NOTE TO SELF'''
if you are on a gun site they already know !

DUH? DUH?

Iknow where I posted this!

Were you paying attention, notice I have posted on THIS site over 6,300 times!!

That's a lotta sore feet!

Even using low figures of one in 4 homes.......

Even using only 150 MILLION homes as our baseline......

Even if doorkickers kick down let's say, 4 doors per day (gotta' process those folks you're kicking)

And every doorkicker needs a couple more for backup, plus some beancounters for the processing so safe-to-say 4 guys/doorkicker??

Be gonna' hafta' order some orcs from Sauron methinks... cuz

SORE FEET!

Im pretty sure your government already knows where the guns are with their mobile X-ray vans. They drive down streets scanning homes looking for anomolies and also at border towns scanning vehicles as they pass through.

Well Jerry I usually don't agree with Mikey but he is right. I bet your door is the very first one they kick down.

Im pretty sure your government already knows where the guns are with their mobile X-ray vans. They drive down streets scanning homes looking for anomolies and also at border towns scanning vehicles as they pass through.

I thought that they used blackhawk choppers for that.

They come up the sewers in submarines!!

You'se guys with your drive-by's and submarines and stealthed Apache's are SOOOOO out of date. They've got bugs now, flying beetles with cameras and little bird drones that perch on powerlines scavanging ES to stay charged indefinitely while relaying real-time data to satellite pickup to be analyzed anywhere on the planet.

Didn't any of you'se watch 'Eye In The Sky'??? The stuff on there was from 8yrs ago.... the stuff now puts it to shame!

And doorkickers the size of grey squirrels!

You'se guys with your drive-by's and submarines and stealthed Apache's are SOOOOO out of date. They've got bugs now, flying beetles with cameras and little bird drones that perch on powerlines scavanging ES to stay charged indefinitely while relaying real-time data to satellite pickup to be analyzed anywhere on the planet.

Didn't any of you'se watch 'Eye In The Sky'??? The stuff on there was from 8yrs ago.... the stuff now puts it to shame!

And doorkickers the size of grey squirrels!

A neighbor a couple years ago related that he saw a Blackhawk copter with some device hanging from the front and flying around over another part of town in some sort of sweeping motion like they were searching/scanning for something. No reason for him to lie, but that's all I know about that. Frankly I don't trust this government in the least. And that Drumpf in the WH wants an AG that would trample on your rights in a minute. With pols like them who needs the Demoncrats.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/health-fitness/signs-the-government-is-spying-on-you-and-ways-theyre-already-watching-you-every-day.html/2/

Our rights

A neighbor a couple years ago related that he saw a Blackhawk copter with some device hanging from the front and flying around over another part of town in some sort of sweeping motion like they were searching/scanning for something. No reason for him to lie, but that's all I know about that. Frankly I don't trust this government in the least. And that Drumpf in the WH wants an AG that would trample on your rights in a minute. With pols like them who needs the Demoncrats.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/health-fitness/signs-the-government-is-spying-on-you-and-ways-theyre-already-watching-you-every-day.html/2/

Spoken like a true closet democrat fro MOO U in Iowa.

Blackhawk copter

I believe the IOWA National Guard has a air field in Boone,Iowa. They used to do air reconnaissance for cannibas growing operations in the state.

I saw a copter with some device flying around the St Louis nrifle range a few years ago. It was a giant chain saw. They we're trimming the trees around the highlines.

Dave

No no no.
They're checking on corn fields. That's all they have in Iowa. Well, that and beans.

Come on Francis, give us a little credit here. We have some rifle ranges, and if you walk out into that cornfield you may find that corn is a cover crop for some weed.

Dave

Back