Ya gotta appreciate remington

Asa the 5mm Rem Mag may be readily available in the US but here in NZ I've heard of it, but never seen any of the Aguila in captivity..........still have 1 box (green box) of Remington left.......Ian

If you watch that Remington promo video closely, you will see that in the last half they show the target from a 22 being shot and then a little later a target from a centerfire - it's the same target, same hits!! I guess editing/marketing principles really haven't changed much over the years. It does give a good look at what goes into making a modern firearm. Don

Awesome...... finishing with Stekl and Walker head to head :)

At around 18.30 there's a pan shot over a rack of assorted guns, verbiage about "final visual inspection" etc.... and there are several profiles of what looks like a hump-backed 760 style pump.

????

Am I getting CRS or what?

Which rifle model is profiled like a 760 but sports a tiny Browning hump?

brainfart

al

Al,
That had to be the BDL Deluxe version of 760. Along with the tiny Browning hump, it also wore a beefier fore-end, with a rollover monte- carlo cheekpiece, & basket-weave checkering.

The other shooter at the end of the film was Wayne Leek, the designer of 788.

I have a 788 in .222 Rem. that's been worked over a bit, & is the most accurate factory rifle I have fired, yeh, with the original barrel.

Thanks for lookin.

Calumet

Back