Attachments

• AIR LV FINAL TEAMS.jpg
    AIR LV FINAL TEAMS.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 325
  • AIR LV FINAL Jr.jpg
    AIR LV FINAL Jr.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 258
Bill,
Thanks again for posting, but I didn't see your name listed?
Now I look forward to seeing how everyone does in the HV Class. And it's looking really good for Team USA-A to at least metal. Go Team!
Dave

Electronic Scoring

I look forward to seeing the stats on the electronic scoring i.e number of protests and those that are upheld.

Team USA have already won a gold in the sportsmanship awards.

Brian

I look forward to seeing the stats on the electronic scoring i.e number of protests and those that are upheld.

Team USA have already won a gold in the sportsmanship awards.

Brian

Brian
I wasn't there yesterday but on the first day with 2 of the LV targets shot there was not one thing protested.

Peter

PS Australia winning the team gold medal.

Brian we had approx 10 protests 2 were upheld.

2 upheld from (I guess) around 6500 targets shot so far is looking very good for electronic scoring. Lets see how it pans out by the end of the competition.

Hopefully the day is not to far away where we can accept the electronic results without protest (AKA PSL), always leaves a bad taste in the mouth, but maybe that’s just me.

Anyway, sounds as though it’s a great competition and everyone is having a ball, keep up the good work, it’s fun reading the results with my cornflakes.

Got my eye on you Peter, Australia expects !!!!!!

Brian

2 upheld from (I guess) around 6500 targets shot so far is looking very good for electronic scoring. Lets see how it pans out by the end of the competition.

Hopefully the day is not to far away where we can accept the electronic results without protest (AKA PSL), always leaves a bad taste in the mouth, but maybe that’s just me.

Anyway, sounds as though it’s a great competition and everyone is having a ball, keep up the good work, it’s fun reading the results with my cornflakes.

Got my eye on you Peter, Australia expects !!!!!!

Brian

Brian

The electronic scoring in the US tells you how close to the the edge the shot is and on a ARA target I had 3 in a row all .001" out and all plugged and were still out. These days I think I'd rather have my targets scored by the computer, I see less mistakes on my scoring.

I'm shooting sporter and HV but only in the LV A team we shouldn't be too far away from a team medal. My mission is the 3 gun.

Peter

Air Lv Air Hv Agg

Inc Winner Prize of $4000 Steyer LG Benchrest Air Rifle

Attachments

• AIR HV a.jpg
    AIR HV a.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 244
  • AIR AGG b.jpg
    AIR AGG b.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 234
Brian only 4 protests today and only 1 was successful.

Scores out withing half an hour of a relay finishing.

Very impressive Bill, with that percentage of error electronic scoring in the future looks a no brainer, at least at major competitions.

And congratulations to Team USA, now your smoking.

Brian

Bill, Is the attached list for LV/HV Agg actually the HV final list?

They look the same to me, Very interested in who got such a nice prize

Congrats

Bill,

I am glad to see the stats on electronic scoring. The sheer numbers show the black and white results of the success and the accuracy which has been clearly demonstrated by your efforts. As you are well aware, here in the United States, there has been some hesitancy in accepting new technology. Its great to see that the paradigm of understanding has evolved and we can move forward without the antiquated constraints of doubt and misunderstanding impeding progress. Well done.

Further congrats to a job well done by all shooters, but a tip of the hat goes out to our team. Cheers.

Garrett

Phoenix Airgun Club

Bill,

Thanks for all the updates, and congrats to team USA on their medals.

Bill, for the protest period, did you re-scan the protest bull or use a plug?

Regards,
Joe

They look the same to me, Very interested in who got such a nice prize

Bill is probably loafing about somewhere on his day off. Here is page one of the combined LV / HV results:

20150726_194847_zpsjpcbhbsn.jpg

Brian

Thanks Guys

Re: Protest the committee consists of me and 4 neutral captains we also get in the captain of the protest to observe. We look at target then i plug it once, we all look again and vote...

Today is rest day and practise then Eley Seminar and Wrabf General Meeting, Brian is correct i am going for a massage.

Back