Wrabf Committee News

Bill Collaros

Shoot to Thrill
WRABF COMMITTEE NEWS:

Hi all,

I am happy to welcome Richard Fernandez to the WRABF Committee from The Philippines.

I am also happy to congratulate Nick Schoonwinkel on ratifying him as Vice President.

We have also decided to form a non-voting technical Committee for issues such as Electronic Scoring etc, these new members are;
Brett Wilson – Australia & Todd Banks – USA.

I welcome and thank you all for accepting these roles and look forward that we can all work well together for betterment of the WRABF and also our sport World Wide.

Bill Collaros
WRABF PRESIDENT

All sounds good to me Bill.

I know it’s none of your business directly , but what’s happening with the ERABSF President and Secretary jobs?

It is of interest to us European folks.

Brian

Hi Brian,

Yes not in my control but I do get copied on emails etc as we obviously have a close association between the ERABSF & the WRABF and work together on many things.

They are currently sorting and finalising Committee and Official Roles to be announced asap as I understand it.

Hi Brian,

Yes not in my control but I do get copied on emails etc as we obviously have a close association between the ERABSF & the WRABF and work together on many things.

They are currently sorting and finalising Committee and Official Roles to be announced asap as I understand it.

Thanks

Brian

Back