Wow

2Dogs

It's been probably been 4 months since I was last here........ This site has changed alot! What has happend to cause all this????

Calfee and his disciples have left and started their own forum. When you join - they send you a packet of Kool-Aid. :D

Kool-Aid

My girlfriend cant go outside with a red shirt on any more......When she does all the neighorhood kids yell....." HEY KOOL-AID! "

Calfee

I have not been on this forum long, about 2 months.
I am not a BR shooter or a gunsmith.
Sometimes its hard for me to figure out where these threads are going.
I was just wondering if the comments you are making about Mr. Calfee are real or just in jest?

I frankly use both sites, and so far I like Wallys site. There have been some interesting discussions. I certainly have not drank any Kool-Aid lately but have been known to enjoy Corona and a shot of Tequela on special occasions.

So far the discussions have not gotten personal and though I may not agree with some of the things Bill might say he does make you think. Some of his explanations may even defy physics.

Bill is so far pretty open in his discussions and I think that is mainly because he feels comfortable with Wally and his finger on the "eject button". Lots of other interesting posters besides Bill.

I know this is not where this thread started but looks like where it has drifted to.

Charlie

to drink or not to drink

Please inlighten us (or at lest me) on the Kool-Aid pun.
When I say us I mean those of us who are here to find usefull information about rifle accuracy. Weather it be for BR shooting or just info on making what we have shoot more accurate. I for one do not know anyone on this forum personlly. So the information I get from questions asked have now become a little clouded. I read and post questions on that other forum as well as here, and would like to think the responces i get from either forum are with good intentions and not purposely miss leading.

Where Did They Go????//

Does anyone but me find it odd that Marty, Pacecil and Lynn all left at the same time.
Bill B, you have a pm on Wallace's site.

Last edited by a moderator:
No one ever gives advise to intentionally mislead you. Some people are just wrong in their beliefs. Charlie alluded to it that sometimes the answers defy physics. I suggest that when someone gives you advice, look them up in the the records of the three major associations and see how they shoot. If, in their best year, they ranked 70th or worst, they probably are doing something wrong.

Na, I go there to poke the bloated bodies with a stick. I gotta hold my nose though. :eek:

The above post on this site got me banned from that other site- forever. :p Now isn't that something. The reason given "It's unhealthy to hold your nose." Thinned skin are we Wallace er Beau?

James, I did see your PM just prior to getting banned.

Last edited:
Won't be Banned

Bill B;
I won't sign on to that site for the reason, I don't want to be banned. I do visit to see what new discovery BC has made. It kind of takes be back to the late 60's and early 70's

You can sign up Fred. You've never done anything here to get banned; I doubt you would do anything over there. Besides we like to hear about what was going on 40-50 years ago and wonder why if it works now, it didn't then.

The above post on this site got me banned from that other site- forever. :p Now isn't that something. The reason given "It's unhealthy to hold your nose." Thinned skin are we Wallace er Beau?

James, I did see your PM just prior to getting banned.

Bill B. {walley don't ban me now} you have to be able to pull a vacuum on an onion sack to stay. Me thinks you were blowin when you should have been suckin with your post, lol. Jack C

Back