Worlds Results Australia

Scott St Louis

1st Warm up is done. Results are live on Worlds web site.
wbc2013.com
Click on results at top or on left side half way down.

Tony has been shaking hisnhead as he leaves the line , but we all know he will pull it together.
I am here cheering them on. Scott

It appears that there are several shooters who aren't attached to a team, e.g., Manny and Seb. Is/was this event open to anyone who wanted (and could afford) to go shoot?

Manny

As I Believe Manny and Christina both have the right to be there as they are shooting under there nationality of the philippines

Amazing so many countries did not make it to Australia. I heard the entry problems to bring guns in/out were incredible. Sweden, France, Austria, Spain .... etc., no show.
Too bad only 76 shooters are attending; you really had to want to participate to go through the paperwork. Some of the international guys said there was no guarantee they could get their guns out.
Well, good luck to all that fought the anti-gun blockade.
Larry

Any chance Scott of posting a picture of the results here... the WBC site is not keeping up with our demand for info...

Rod

about what LOCAL time would the results be posted so we around the world can then go to the site if someone does not cut and paste the results here for all to see

thanks mate eh !

Jefferson

Last edited by a moderator:
Results

Although I am not involved directly with this WBC, if it is running like most others, results should be up about every hour.

Warmer target gets underway at 8.00am so the first results should be out around 9 (local time).

I know for certain there are 2 Swedish competitors shooting.

Under the competition rules, to be eligible for a "team" result, you need 4 for the team.

So the shooters without a team designation will still be representing their country, but cannot win the team event.

Hope this helps.

Stuart J.

Back