World Rimfire Benchrest

Aussie,Italy,Aussie,Aussie

It has been a wonderful competition for the Aussies so far they are shooting really well.
Makes you very proud of the the guys and girls all right.
John Radford is shooting the house down in individual as well.
Go team Australia
Kind regards Ben

Yes quite an interesting read for the results, Australia are doing well taking out the team win followed by Italy then another Aussie team. So far in the individual the top 3 places are occupied by the Australians.

Australia are certainly doing their country proud.......Ian

Well done Aussie teams

Way to go team, no wurries.

It would be interesting to see their equipment list; rifles, scopes and ammo.

Regards * Danny *

(ps. I just bought a nice old Annie M54 from Elk's in Albury), first test tomorrow at SSAA Wodonga monthly comp)

Danny
Of the top 3 day 1 in the individual match, 1st and 3rd are using the same Falcon/octagonal built by Brett Wilson in Australia I don't know what ammo.

Richard Lightfoot in 2nd place I think is using his V1 Turbo/ratchet/Gorham and he's using R50.

That's all I know

Peter

Credit where credit is due

Brett & Richard you done good. Of course your customers were the drivers, and they outclassed the field. Congratulations, Mates.

Many great shooters at world champs

Also many great rifles but when you combine a great shooter with a great rifle/ammo combo wow thats something special.
Brett Wilson built the gun that came first and second place . I am not sure on the ammo they used ?
Rifle was an all American rifle with an Aussie Smith.(Falcon-Shillen Octagon )
I just can't believe how well the entire Australian team did it wasn't just one or two of them.
Makes me very proud of each and every one of them.
John Radford was on fire no doubt.
Kind regards Ben

Back