Wondering about Cryo Treatment

Yes I talked to Matt, we'll be there GOD willing. Does that mean I'm going to have to shoot blind this year.

Joe Salt

Joe, when i was 68 i could still see a little, but it's fading fast. I hope i can make the year…… jim

Well, there are some.................

who TRY IT and some who make excuses for any and Everything, but the proof may well be in the eating..........of crow, that is.

An ancient latin adage: "Fatti Maschi, Parole Femin" DEEDS Masculine, WORDS Feminine.

The offer has been made NUMEROUS TIMES, but as yet, only one has accepted, others continue to "run the flappers", but only speak of which they

DO NOT KNOW...........;)

So, STEP UP, if you wish to try.

ALL you have to pay is the shipping.....:D

Pm

who TRY IT and some who make excuses for any and Everything, but the proof may well be in the eating..........of crow, that is.

An ancient latin adage: "Fatti Maschi, Parole Femin" DEEDS Masculine, WORDS Feminine.

The offer has been made NUMEROUS TIMES, but as yet, only one has accepted, others continue to "run the flappers", but only speak of which they

DO NOT KNOW...........;)

So, STEP UP, if you wish to try.

ALL you have to pay is the shipping.....:D

Brian,

I am the originator of this thread.

I would be very interested in speaking with you. If you PM me your number and time zone I will be glad to call.

Thanx

Shinny

Back