Winter Score League at the Rock

Roy in NC

We will be having the first match of our Winter Score league on Saturday, January 24th. This match will be at 100yds.

Matches will begin at 10am. We will shoot factory, modified, and benchrest classes. Cash prizes will be paid to top finishers in each class. Entry fee will be $20 per gun. Lunch will be included.

Factory class mods limited to bedding, crowning, and trigger adustment or replacement. Forend staibilzers are permitted.

Modified class is intended for factory actions. Barrel and stock replacements are permitted.

Other rifles will shoot in benchrest class.

Here are directions to the range outside of Reidsville, NC:

http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt...%20long%20branch%20rd%2C%20reidsville%2C%20nc

Hope to see you there!

Roy Darnell

I sure am glad this match is next Sat. instead of today, It would have been a little tight this morning it was -4F at the house. See ya Sat. Steve

Who's coming?

Ok guys - less than a week to the match!

How many of you are coming? I need to know how much chili and 'naner puddin' to fix!

Roy

Dave Conder & I are planning to come. But, I got to get over the Crud I caught from the grandkids after Christmas. They just blow their nose and keep going but It just about knocks me out anymore!
Dave

Iz ya gonna let any Heaviest Fattest Varmint peoples shuut inya match. Don't care 'bout nanner pudd'n, but luv to have some cold grits.

We will be having the first match of our Winter Score league on Saturday, January 24th. This match will be at 100yds.

Matches will begin at 10am. We will shoot factory, modified, and benchrest classes. Cash prizes will be paid to top finishers in each class. Entry fee will be $20 per gun. Lunch will be included.

Factory class mods limited to bedding, crowning, and trigger adustment or replacement. Forend staibilzers are permitted.

Modified class is intended for factory actions. Barrel and stock replacements are permitted.

Other rifles will shoot in benchrest class.

Here are directions to the range outside of Reidsville, NC:

http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt...%20long%20branch%20rd%2C%20reidsville%2C%20nc

Hope to see you there!

Roy Darnell
btt

Put my name in the pot,

Ronnie's too and his son James. Lookin' forward to seeing everybody and havin' some fun. Can you dig it? Stay safe, take cover first. Doug;)

Uncle Roy, Roy, Roy, I wanna come, but it all depends on P1 (Beeg Possum) and P2 (Leetle Possum) If they don't furnish $8.76 fer gas, I don't know that I can make it.

Roy, see you there. Meeting Conder early Sat. AM. Looks like from the weather forecast bring warm clothing and rain gear.
Don Ross

Hey Roy

I hear that George and Butch are coming as well. the pot thickens. Stay safe, take cover first. Doug;)

Ok guys, tomorrow is the match. Looks like the weather is going to be great for January. High in the low 50's and only getting down to 44 tonight.

Come on out and join the fun!

HFV, Possum & P2

Uncle Roy, Roy, Roy, I wanna come, but it all depends on P1 (Beeg Possum) and P2 (Leetle Possum) If they don't furnish $8.76 fer gas, I don't know that I can make it.

My wife loaned me the money:) so I reckon Me(Possum), leetle Possum and the infamous HFV will be heading dat way starting from No Hope, NC 2 hours before first light.:eek:

Back