Wilber...criteria for not having post's deleted

Dont have an axe to grind with anybody, but shocked that Wilbur has not deleted this thread since he has deleted 90% of everything I have ever posted.......Thank You, nice to have a conversation and not ever see it again. hope the trend will continue

Come see me in st louis jerry. And whoever else for that matter.

Dusty, if you don't mind I'll let you look me up. The way my detail eyesight is now sometimes I can't recognize people 20-30 feet away! I'll bee on site #9, that is where the road turns the corner just east of bench #1. Intruder motorhome.....see you there.

Could it be y'all aren't thinking straight about this!

Using "Jim Sharrett" and "Bingo" is the same thing. Actually, you can have both logins if you have two email addresses. Consider what a forum operator would have to do to make sure the name is the right name. Folks aren't all like us!!!! Yes, I wish folks used their real names as well, but it doesn't appear necessary or doable.

Maybe we've forgotten what this site is supposed to be. I don't really care as what it is....is what it is. It's what we made it to be - all of us together. I seem to recall creating this site to promote registered benchrest shooting. It does that somewhat but not as well as originally intended. Seems I got caught up in the scheme of things and forgot that original intention. All in all, it's a pretty decent forum.

What I really need to say is "Thank You" to each and everyone that posts to and visits this forum.

Thank You!

Wilbur

Last edited by a moderator:
Dusty, if you don't mind I'll let you look me up. The way my detail eyesight is now sometimes I can't recognize people 20-30 feet away! I'll bee on site #9, that is where the road turns the corner just east of bench #1. Intruder motorhome.....see you there.

Ill be in the wolf pack about 3 spots out the lunchroom door by the pool table

Using "Jim Sharrett" and "Bingo" is the same thing. Actually, you can have both logins if you have two email addresses. Consider what a forum operator would have to do to make sure the name is the right name. Folks aren't all like us!!!! Yes, I wish folks used their real names as well, but it doesn't appear necessary or doable.

Maybe we've forgotten what this site is supposed to be. I don't really care as what it is....is what it is. It's what we made it to be - all of us together. I seem to recall creating this site to promote registered benchrest shooting. It does that somewhat but not as well as originally intended. Seems I got caught up in the scheme of things and forgot that original intention. All in all, it's a pretty decent forum.

What I really need to say is "Thank You" to each and everyone that posts to and visits this forum.

Thank You!

Wilbur

Jim, Jim, my long lost uncle Jim Sharrett? Last time I heard of you were in jail for stealing Olds Fiesta hubcaps!!

Glad Uncle Jim visited this forum. It is a pretty decent shooing forum in spite of some of us!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1954-56-Old...ese-/391094406819?hash=item5b0f0b0ea3&vxp=mtr

Last edited:
Back